Thread: bsa superstar

bsa superstar

hey guys i have a superstar in .22 in mint condition and wanting to no if anyone could tell me how much its worth it is a mk2 and everything is straight and standard on it apart from stanless steel parts were blued but stripped and polished

aa tx200 hc .22 and hw97k .177 both v-mach tuned hw95k .22

Quote Originally Posted by jiggy 666 View Post
    hey guys i have a superstar in .22 in mint condition and wanting to no if anyone could tell me how much its worth it is a mk2 and everything is straight and standard on it apart from stanless steel parts were blued but stripped and polished

Hi jiggy, just my 2 cents worth.

Upwards of £175, could be well over £200 in the right market conditions.

Good luck, Phil

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Dependant of the market, I sold my mk2 carbine for about £120 a few months ago, it was very slow to sell as well, if it was a .177 carbine it would proberbly sell pretty quick for about £180ish, also the silver parts on the rifle are alloy not stainless steel.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

thank you chaps very much its a great rifle to use just does not get used much as i want the condition to stay same as i want to swap it for a hw95k with the 310 barrel or a hw98s

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggy 666 View Post
    thank you chaps very much its a great rifle to use just does not get used much as i want the condition to stay same as i want to swap it for a hw95k with the 310 barrel or a hw98s
    Have to agree with you there, mine had the best trigger I'de ever used on any rifle, fitted with a gasram as well it was a nice rifle to shoot, only sold it too fund a shotgun.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

sold to a nice chap for 180 recieved text from john saying that he loves it result