Thread: gun programs on tv

gun programs on tv

with all the programs on tv about every make of gun why not air guns ?
    the programs on tv talk about fire arms and how they are made and mechanical movement but as we all know air guns do all that with out gun powder and more stress on the trigger and springs.
    so come on make some thing .
    atb mark

Most programs are made by independent productions companies who have to turn a profit in a fiercely competitive market. After all, every MacBook-toting wannabee is a producer nowadays, isn't s/he?

So, they're only going to make a program if they think it'll make money, or if it will get them exposure and make them look good. I can't see any airgun programme qualifying, as the market is absolutely minuscule. Add in the multiplicity of channels on Sky and the web, and the chance of actually being seen is even tinier. It would probably get more exposure on YouTube. Until fairly recently I worked in Outside Broadcasting, from Formula One to European Tour Golf, and even in those big-budget sports, budgets were really tight.

Perhaps you should get a camera, a MacBook, and set aside some time to make your own. Not quite as easy as people think...

Just my tuppence worth.

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User

They have got airgun TV programs in the US