Thread: Brocock Tacs and magazines value

Brocock Tacs and magazines value

Hi,i have 40 tacs and 4 rifle mags that take 6 of these tacs,do they have a value,cheers Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Quote Originally Posted by maw1 View Post
    Hi,i have 40 tacs and rifle 4 mags that take 6 of these tacs,do they have a value,cheers Mark.
    they do...i think you get about 2.50 a tac but i do not think they are selling well at the moment

Hi,i have 40 tacs and rifle 4 mags that take 6 of these tacs,do they have a value,cheers Mark.
    If you still have the guns they came from I might know someone who is interested in them.

Hi,no i don't have the guns,never had,just these spares,cheers Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Hi,i have 40 tacs and 4 rifle mags that take 6 of these tacs,do they have a value,cheers Mark.
    Hiya mate, What are the mag,s out of ?
    Cheers, Ged.

Hi Ged,hope your well,i don't honestly know,i have had a look around the net and the brocock predator had a 6 shot mag,so it could be that,6 tacs fit perfect,cheers Mark.
    Last edited by maw1; 15-05-2010 at 05:38 PM.

Hiya mark, Hope your well too mate, Thanks for the Pics,
    I have just thrown this in the tip - I offered it free, No takers,

It is ( Or was a Saxby -Palmer single stroke pump for the rifle cartridges )
    I also have this ( post it to you free if it helps your sale )
    I know what it is or does, ?

It says " Air Cartridge " on it,
    The Cartridges sell for around £2.50 as was said, I offered some for £3 each, ( Complete with a full set of front & rear seals, As new ) & a pump , ( Again as new ) for £20 + post, He thought it was too expensive ?

As was also said, They sell very well !
    All the best to you & yours, Ged.

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    Hiya mark, Hope your well too mate, Thanks for the Pics,
    I have just thrown this in the tip - I offered it free, No takers,

It is ( Or was a Saxby -Palmer single stroke pump for the rifle cartridges )
    I also have this ( post it to you free if it helps your sale )
    I know what it is or does, ?

It says " Air Cartridge " on it,
    The Cartridges sell for around £2.50 as was said, I offered some for £3 each, ( Complete with a full set of front & rear seals, As new ) & a pump , ( Again as new ) for £20 + post, He thought it was too expensive ?

As was also said, They sell very well !
    All the best to you & yours, Ged.
    you say the pump was for the TACS or Saxby -Palmer (20 bore size)do you still have it? if it is for TACS send me a pm And what is that thing in the other piceducated guess says its a tool for holding carts when changing seals.

Quote Originally Posted by airgunnut View Post
    you say the pump was for the TACS or Saxby -Palmer (20 bore size)do you still have it? if it is for TACS send me a pm And what is that thing in the other piceducated guess says its a tool for holding carts when changing seals.
    Hi, The pump was for the Saxby palmer rifle cartridge,s ( I couldn,t give it away ! ) Its in the tip !
    I have been reliably informed the " Air cartridge " Thingy was for charging cartridges from a bottle ?

I have this,

And this, The BLUE one,
    Both as you know are Brocock pumps, The top one being the Slim jim & the other brococks own Tac pump ( One stroke to fill a Tac )
    I thinks its a 2 stage pump,
    I also made a few Stirrup pump ( 3 stage ) Adapter for charging Tacs & the Brocock 12 gram air cartridge Here

They were hard work ( The brococks ) I had a ME something, It took two hands to pull the trigger, Sold it with pump & 5 cartridges for £75 about 5 years ago, A couple of months before the ban,
    Some of the others I fired were very nice, ?

Good at the time, Ged.

brocock

I had 2 of those 12g brocock co2 things, but they now need reconditioning but i cannot get the parts, not even from brocock, all the bits (from the shoulder which is a little plastic piston, and neck, which is all the dished washers)are needed. as for the air cartridge thingy i take it, it only chargers one TAC at a time.the TAC Stirrup pump looks promising, if you still have it.
    Last edited by airgunnut; 21-05-2010 at 09:34 AM. Reason: my c*!p tiyping & gramma!!!

Quote Originally Posted by airgunnut View Post
    I had 2 of those 12g brocock co2 things, but they now need reconditioning but i cannot get the parts, not even from brocock, all the bits (from the shoulder which is a little plastic piston, and neck, which is all the dished washers)are needed. as for the air cartridge thingy i take it, it only chargers one TAC at a time.the TAC Stirrup pump looks promising, if you still have it.
    Hi, I can make the parts/repair the 12 gram cylinders,( I have never looked inside, But it be that difficult )

The Brocock Tac charger is the best ( Manual ) way to charge them.
    One pump, Job done, I seem to remember that it took 3, pumps on a standard stirrup pump,With an adapter I made,
    Yes the air cartridge thingy would only charge one at a time, It would need an adapter ( I guess,) I have never tried to use it,

I still have the brocock pump & these

A full set of seals,
    Note some of the earlier cartridges were in 3, parts, ? I am told the middle section could be removed & used as Micro cartridges ?

A bygone era, methinks, Cheers, Ged.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...Picture285.jpg
    did you find out what this is as i might be tempted

brocock

If you ever take apart the brocock 12g co2,do so in-side a clear plastic bag as the little dished washers are small and easily lost!as for the TAC seals i have over 800 front seals (which will be put on the for sale bit when i have enough posts)

as for the TACS in 3 peaces it's just the nose cone that splits in 2 to hold the pellet better,because some pellets can slide inside a normal nose cone and even dropout,or jam the gun. the body of the TAC is still longer than a Micro cartridge with nose cone! you could only use them with the para (walther ppk) and you had to manually cock it for every shot,it also jammed after every shot as it did not eject the spent TAC properly (got one 1 year befofe the ban,sold it 4 weeks later!