Thread: Kibworth HFT Open series Rnd 3 Sat 22nd May

Kibworth HFT Open series Rnd 3 Sat 22nd May

On behalf of Leicester Airgun Club, Kibworth.

Saturday 22ndMay 2010 Rnd3 of the KIBWORTH Open HFT series.
    This series was very popular last year and will be shot to current UKAHFT rules. There will be nine rounds with your best six scores counting towards your final score.
    Classes will be OPEN,RECOILING,'22,Junior, and Freesyle.
    START TIME WILL BE 11.00am

Bring a good sense of Humour and have a smile on your face.

All skill levels catered for. Always people on hand if your new to the sport to help.

Parking, on-site café, toilets, and a covered zeroing range are available. You can also visit the gun shop, which stocks a good range of air rifles and shotguns. The on-site shop also provides air-fills for a small charge.

The famous Kibworth Breakfast will be available.

Zeroing range past the clubhouse to the right will have paper targets and/OR knockdowns at popular zeroing ranges.

Entry to the competition is
    £5.00 non members.
    £3.00 Members
    Kibworth opens at 9am – please sign-in (near the ground entrance) from 10:15, AFTER continuing down the main drag and parking in the main car park to the left of the clubhouse.

Directions.

Leicester Airgun Club
    Kibworth Shooting Ground
    Main A6,
    Market Harborough Road,
    Kibworth Beauchamp,
    Leicestershire,
    LE8 0RB

For those of you coming to Kibworth for the first time, as you head south on the A6, go through Kibworth Beauchamp, under the railway bridge and round a left hand bend, then a right hand bend. You'll see an electricity pylon in the middle of a field on the right - slow down and prepare to turn LEFT level with the pylon, into the club entrance. The clubhouse is straight ahead with the car park just before it.

If you're coming north up the A6, Pass by the McDonalds/Texaco Roundabout and after about a mile The club is on the Right hand side.

There are Kibworth Shooting Ground signposts on the A6 from both directions as you apporach the entrance, the second brown KSG sign you see is opposite the entrance.

Kibworth Shooting Ground

Timetable:
    Please DO NOT queue on the road outside the gate if you're there BEFORE 9am.

9am - Gates open,
    10.15 sign-in available. Lanes allocated on sign-in. Expect 2/3 per lane.
    9.00-10.45 - Eat, drink, zero, chat, etc.... The famous Kibworth Breakfast will be available
    10.45 - Assemble for safety briefing near sign-in by the main gate. Ask at zeroing range if you're not sure where!
    10.55 - Find your starting lane, highlighted on your score card.
    11.00 - Comp starts. Klaxon start.

The coveted Kibworth GOLD, SILVER & BRONZE Awards will be available to purchase so that everyone has a chance of taking home a badge!!

Greg Hensman
    Greg Hensman Jnr
    Andy Wilkinson
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

TTT for Saturday

Not much traffic??????

Was a really nice sunny day for this event, being a complete Plonker! I had ravelled up my Dates and thought it may be a good day to zero my Brummingham Webley Raider Ten .22 after it's re-seal, DOH!

And found an Open in full swing

Being of the Technical Minded, Methought! Targets/Lead/Rifle/Goforit!

Glad I did too,

Tacked on to small wedges of Happy shooters who were obliging enough to score my card for me (Thank You one and all)

And then lumbered Anne and Phil Russell

And in their affable and relaxing company did some fair shooting,

And I will say, was shown how to really shoot freestanding by Anne Russell,

Excellent! Well Done Anne,

Last but not least, I was helped through the last 6 targets by the Young Uns,

Luke being the youngest, Cheers Lads,

Kibby at it's best, Many Thanks to all involved.

Well done Bernard a lesser man would have made an excuse that he couldnt shoot but as it was you, you just got on with it top hole my good man, would like to see the scores so i can see how Mick Goss the senior got on
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Quote Originally Posted by never too old View Post
    Well done Bernard a lesser man would have made an excuse that he couldnt shoot but as it was you, you just got on with it top hole my good man, would like to see the scores so i can see how Mick Goss the senior got on
    Sod that and Hello Stevie boy hows you doin???

Thanks for that Stephan

Take care Uncle Bulge Area, Ratty.

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    The scores will out Primevil

Have a nice day now

I will endeavour to get the scores up tomorrow night, Been rather manic over the last 24 hours

Well

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    Hi Steve
    I will send you a PM because if i put something on here it seems to be took out of context and reading some comments over the last couple of weeks on forum and PMs i feel like some people are just waiting over thier keyboards to put down more fiction, i did not take anything when i left and i tried my best to put out courses that would make people think, but alas it all seemed a waste of time, and you know how some peoples minds work, all the best to Kibworth onwards and upwards and thank you for my time there, i miss most and cant wait to call in and catch up in the future, Cheers
    P.S. the comments above are only my views and no malice is meant
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Hi Steve
    I will send you a PM because if i put something on here it seems to be took out of context and reading some comments over the last couple of weeks on forum and PMs i feel like some people are just waiting over thier keyboards to put down more fiction, i did not take anything when i left and i tried my best to put out courses that would make people think, but alas it all seemed a waste of time, and you know how some peoples minds work, all the best to Kibworth onwards and upwards and thank you for my time there, i miss most and cant wait to call in and catch up in the future, Cheers
    P.S. the comments above are only my views and no malice is meant
    Nicely put steve