Thread: BSA Improved Mod D 1909 - all original

BSA Improved Mod D 1909 - all original

I hope I am not going to regret this in years to come but up for sale is my 1909 improved model D. They don't come up for sale in this original condition very often, the metal has a nice patina and all original parts [apart from spring and washer]. The Stock has well defined chequering and the BSA pylarm logo on the stock. It shoots very smooth and has recently had a new washer and set of springs. I have uploaded photos here:

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...mp_mod_d10.jpg

SOLD FROM ANOTHER ADVERT

The definite yes with no caveats and followed by a pm gets it. By agreeing to buy you are confirming you are over 18 and not prohibited form owning an airgun.

Thank you for looking Caddy.
    Last edited by Caddy; 17-05-2010 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
    I hope I am not going to regret this in years to come but up for sale is my 1909 improved model D. They don't come up for sale in this original condition very often, the metal has a nice patina and all original parts [apart from spring and washer]. The Stock has well defined chequering and the BSA pylarm logo on the stock. It shoots very smooth and has recently had a new washer and set of springs. I have uploaded photos here:

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...mp_mod_d10.jpg

It is for sale at £220 posted to your door via insured Royal Mail service.

The definite yes with no caveats and followed by a pm gets it. By agreeing to buy you are confirming you are over 18 and not prohibited form owning an airgun.

Thank you for looking Caddy.
    Typical this - I've been waiting for one of these but my gun fund burnt a hole in my pocket and iI have already spent up!

One genuine question though - is the foresight original? - I can't believe that BSA were using a red dot that long ago.

Good luck with the sale.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

rumbled

Ha! it is an all original front sight with a touch of fluorescent nail polish. Ted Housego one of the founding members of the Bisley vintage club has a bottle which he is more than happy to apply with great finesse. It does help when shooting bell target as it has a clear definition against a white background.

I wondered if someone would mention that.

Caddy.

Will be gone in Two days this one....never wrong me...

Pete's predictions were right

Well done Binners looks like you were right

Ha! it is an all original front sight with a touch of fluorescent nail polish. Ted Housego one of the founding members of the Bisley vintage club has a bottle which he is more than happy to apply with great finesse. It does help when shooting bell target as it has a clear definition against a white background.

I wondered if someone would mention that.

Caddy.
    Excellent!

As I said, I would definitely have had the gun if funds had allowed, but I bought three rifles in the last two weeks and my gun fund is now overdrawn!!!!!

One day I'll have the cash available at exactly the same time one comes up for sale. Yours looks very nice though and I was sorely tempted. I'm sure the person who has bought it from you will be pleased as punch.
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Well done Binners looks like you were right
    I am always right when it comes to other peoples guns, whereas my original pistol and Lanes Musketeer will take 38 years to sell!!