Thread: Barn find ID please

An over Vacuumed cottage in NEWPORT Isle of Wight

Barn find ID please

Good afternoon..

We have an unusal barn find & would like to know what it is

Any suggestions/ideas of what is & or a value would be greatly appreciated.

pic
    pic
    pic

Many thanks

Michelle & Adam x (oops, posted under Old Brass's)

I looks like a Diana 27 first pattern, 1920s. Value would depend on how well it cleans up, whether pitting etc. That cracked stock won't help either. Maybe £30-£50 as is?
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I looks like a Diana 27 first pattern, 1920s. Value would depend on how well it cleans up, whether pitting etc. That cracked stock won't help either. Maybe £30-£50 as is?
    Garvin you are a star.

thanks very much.

now in sales section.

thankyou.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Brass View Post
    Good afternoon..

We have an unusal barn find & would like to know what it is

Any suggestions/ideas of what is & or a value would be greatly appreciated.

pic
    pic
    pic

Many thanks

Michelle. x
    So nice to see you back on here again Adam ... Oh, hang on, Adam is Michelle ... How many times are you two going to give us mods a metaphorical shaft with a traffic cone via a forty yard dry run-up ???

Off to look after my kids now, so will p-m you both if I can later tonight, or if I can't get back on (all three of my kids are sick at the moment so may not be able), I will ask Baz to deal ... And I do note your edit as above, but this quote was lifted from this afternoon's archive, so is how the original thread read, and how I believe you would've let it run, had you not realised the name and log-in didn't match-up ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    So nice to see you back on here again Adam ... Oh, hang on, Adam is Michelle ... How many times are you two going to give us mods a metaphorical shaft with a traffic cone via a forty yard dry run-up ???

Off to look after my kids now, so will p-m you both if I can later tonight, or if I can't get back on (all three of my kids are sick at the moment so may not be able), I will ask Baz to deal ... And I do note your edit as above, but this quote was lifted from this afternoon's archive, so is how the original thread read, and how I believe you would've let it run, had you not realised the name and log-in didn't match-up ...
    please explain Gareth???

have i done something wrong? i was logged in and mich thought she was!

A genuine mistake Gareth, we have one PC & are both logged on regularly... I realised what I'd done straight away, hence the edit.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post

A genuine mistake Gareth, we have one PC & are both logged on regularly... I realised what I'd done straight away, hence the edit.
    Lots of genuine mistakes lately, but ok . Back to bucket duties for me now then (which is why I may be a little fractious today), as both my daughter and youngest son are busy vomming for Britain (poor little life wreckers ). Speak on the 'morrow: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.