Thread: Front sight identification and value help please

Front sight identification and value help please

Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

edbear2 Guest
    Hi.......have you got the size across the base of the dovetail please?....I think it looks a bit like a made up unit, but It would still possibly sell if it had the right size dovetail....value wise, maybe a tenner I would imagine if someone wanted this style of sight.

Hi,doesn't look made up,14mm across the bottom of the base,cheers Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Quote Originally Posted by maw1 View Post
    Hiya Mark, I don't know what its off, ! But I have one also, Definitely not made up, Mine has a piece of barrel on it ?

All the best, Ged.
    Last edited by snock; 18-05-2010 at 09:19 PM.

"Exotic"?

Hi Mark. You and Edbear (unlike me) do not have any "exotic" guns from the Far East. These sights are fitted to all the B2 Chinese rifles. At £10, I would estimate this to be half the value of the complete set up!!!!!! All the best. Old Bull

edbear2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Bull View Post
    Hi Mark. You and Edbear (unlike me) do not have any "exotic" guns from the Far East. These sights are fitted to all the B2 Chinese rifles. At £10, I would estimate this to be half the value of the complete set up!!!!!! All the best. Old Bull
    ........Well, as Gareth says, "every day is a school day in this section"....and there's me thinking it was going to be a rare BSA 20 (experimental) match fore sight

Yes your right,just had a look on the net and they are fitted to b2 guns,cheers old bull,atb MarkPs does anyone want it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by maw1 View Post
    ...Ps does anyone want it for free.

Bigchap needs dovetail mounted sights for a Gem, thread here .
    blah blah

i do indeed need some dovetail sights and i'm sure i could knock something up out of that b2 sight.i'll take it if nobody else wants it.

Hi,no problem,send me your address and i will stick it in the post,cheers Mark.

pm sent.many thanks.