deg-rytonw Guest

sihft individual Results

Hi All

The individual Results from rounds 1,2 and 3 are now on the sihft website

here http://sihft.co.uk/default.aspx

Read them and weep.

Derek

Not as bad as I thought...

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Well done Derek for getting those results up. Looks good to me . . . until the Round 4 scores get added

Talking of which, they won't until I get back from hols in couple of week's - just in time to get my gun sorted for Round 5 in Troll-Land.

Perfect timing going abroad just as the Sussex weather takes a marked turn for the better

See you all soon

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Mmmm quite please with that really considering I have only shot two rounds on the list , my 56 from horsham will help but then again it will help others too . lol

Some fantastic scores on there , well done everyone for some superb shooting !

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Means nothing till round seven but some are looking difficult to catch, aren't you Mike and Bob (Top shooting).

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.