Thread: Sharp Innova

Sharp Innova

TAL ARMS in Christchurch have a nice one of these.If you are in to them.
    01202 473030

Oh do tell us more Ginger old chap! Calibre? does it have a moderator or adaptor?
    Does it come with adaptor and filling gear?
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

I am an old chap .Thats why I only looked at it briefly. My pumping days are past.
    Nice condition. Inlaid wolf or dogs head in stock. Nicely blued moderator colours in it. It pumped and fired and I think it was .177.
    I was too busy saying no to myself to go any further.
    If you are keen and can tell me what to look for I can give it a proper inspection. And haggle.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    I am an old chap .Thats why I only looked at it briefly. My pumping days are past.
    Nice condition. Inlaid wolf or dogs head in stock. Nicely blued moderator colours in it. It pumped and fired and I think it was .177.
    If you are keen and can tell me what to look for I can give it a proper inspection. And haggle.
    Haggle, you'de be lucky to get anything off of it, you know what Trevor is like for his pricing.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Do you know what they are asking for it?
    Do they have a website?
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

No hands. Thats not always the case; and he is running a business.
    Old Judd they have a website but it may not be on it. I didnt ask the price to avoid temptation.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    No hands. Thats not always the case; and he is running a business.
    Old Judd they have a website but it may not be on it. I didnt ask the price to avoid temptation.
    I totaly agree he's running a business but some of the rifles he's had for sale in the past have been a bit over the top price wise.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in