Thread: Gareth's Webley Tin.

Gareth's Webley Tin.

Gareth, I am selling most of my pellets, but this is what I wanted your Webley tin for. (see photo)
    I bought this Webley Hawk new from J.S.Ramsbottom a long time ago. I didn't save the tin Must have used all the pellets up in my guns and through the tin away
    Regards Marsh.
    http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7...eyrifle001.jpg
    Good deals with Eddiekneejerk, scirroco,Garvin, brownie,NeilLedger,NortonAMC,MadMike,Lodmoor,Jonny Mark,ogilkes,brdrew,averageplinker,canman,Pagoda1, boxman,beagle,clueless,RobMac,RobM,DaveJW,leroy02, JerryCornelius,jarrod,Alistair,jonno1972,Emsill and Stuart.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Superb matey, simply superb -- and am delighted that I was able to help . Atvb: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Cool

Oooh!! nice Marsh

I bought a Mk3 Hawk a couple of weeks ago, they're quite nice

Yours looks unused

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

wow thats as near perfect as they come,lovely job
    ATB
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

Yes it's in good condition only had about 200 shots though it. But Y did I dump the tin!!!!! Well it's OK now, one full tin.
    I know people don't like the Hawk, but I like it nice and light. It might not be a good rifle after 2000 pellets But this one will not do that with me.
    Marsh.
    Good deals with Eddiekneejerk, scirroco,Garvin, brownie,NeilLedger,NortonAMC,MadMike,Lodmoor,Jonny Mark,ogilkes,brdrew,averageplinker,canman,Pagoda1, boxman,beagle,clueless,RobMac,RobM,DaveJW,leroy02, JerryCornelius,jarrod,Alistair,jonno1972,Emsill and Stuart.