Thread: BSA Buccaneer

BSA Buccaneer

No idea if it's any good but I've come into one in A1 nick and there appears to be a barrel blockage that I am unable to clear easily so if anyone wants it please get in touch...

Mail sent.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    The way the opening post here is worded, it seems this Buccaneer is being given away me thinks, or if not, a sales thread needs to be raised a.s.a.p. To the o-p however (littlefraggle), if said Buccaneer is as you say condition-wise, with only a blocked barrel spoiling it from being perfect, you are looking at said Buccaneer still having a value iro £100 plus post, so unless you are truly feeling benevolent, giving it away, may not be the right thing for you to do? Have cleaned this thread of offers to buy, as these are against BBS rules, as this is not an auction forum (and the senders know this ffs), and have locked this thread to avoid further posts saying the same, and littlefraggle, yhpm: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.