Thread: Help and advice on Stalker

Smile Help and advice on Stalker

Hi Guys - posting here as this is going to be a future collectable and I want some advice. Since this is the nice area, I would prefer to post here.

I have been offered a Stalker Cheetah MK2 .22 PCP brand new for a good price.

Does anyone here know anything about them and ultimately do I buy it or not.

Many thanks

Matthew

Have a look here:

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~targetts/cheetah.htm

Adrian made some amazing rifles.

Tom

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    If the price is right, go for it -- they are wonderful rifles and yes, I agree, they are the top of the tree regarding pcp collectable air rifles, from today, for tomorrow (legislation permitting ).

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thumbs down many thanks

many thanks lads for the advice. Gareth i will bow to your greater wisdom and buy it. I will tell the wife 'the voices made me do it!'

Anyone got a spare room i can sleep in until she calms down. Women have no sense of humour.

Cheetah

I had one of these from stalker rifles in about 1995. It was avery nice gun based on the daystate LR90.
    The only problem I had with it was the trigger had a plastic extension piece inside the stock, basically the trigger was about 2 inches forward from the original position on the standard LR90. This was quite flimsy and broke easily so it may be worth looking at. It would be very easy to fix though.
    If it is a good price then it would be worth buying due to its rarity value. There cant be many about.
    Bsa Spitfire, Air Logic Genesis, Golden Gun, BSA Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by rookie2767 View Post
    many thanks lads for the advice. Gareth i will bow to your greater wisdom and buy it. I will tell the wife 'the voices made me do it!'

Anyone got a spare room i can sleep in until she calms down. Women have no sense of humour.
    If retraining the Memsahib doesn't work; there's a spare room here Matt!

ATVB
    David
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!

Smile david thanks

it will be a long way to commute as i still have to work to pay for the ever expanding collection. I have kevin ronnie to thank for my now OCD!!!!!!

And the rest of you to thank for encouraging me to do it.