Thread: Sharp innova dismantling

Sharp innova dismantling

I'm hoping one (or more) of you chaps will be able to give me some advice. I have scoured the threads and read up on adjusting pump stroke etc, but have yet to find some plain old english instructions on how to dismantle an Innova.

A work colleague has given me a scruffy example to do some restoration on. It holds pressure and the relief valve kicks in at the fourth pump, but the gun is only running at 7.75 ftlbs. I therefore believe I need to get to the relief valve.

I have referred to Chambers' web site and know where it is; my question is how do I gain access?

Thanks in anticipation.
    Last edited by T-rap Shot; 22-05-2010 at 03:30 PM.

Have a look on T.R.Robb link.
    Think i remember Terry does an easy way guide for this model

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~trobb/

sharp strip

Quote Originally Posted by T-rap Shot View Post
    I'm hoping one (or more) of you chaps will be able to give me some advice. I have scoured the threads and read up on adjusting pump stroke etc, but have yet to find some plain old english instructions on how to dismantle an Innova.

A work colleague has given me a scruffy example to do some restoration on. It holds pressure and the relief valve kicks in at the fourth pump, but the gun is only running at 7.75 ftlbs. I therefore believe I need to get to the relief valve.

I have referred to Chambers' web site and know where it is; my question is how do I gain access?

Thanks in anticipation.
    Try that link its page 2 from an A G W mag strip I have P1 AND as soon as I locate it I will let you have it.Also if you send me an e mail I will give you an e mail address for a Gentleman who will be able to give you all the help you need
    http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ultras...eat=directlink
    All the best M

Cheers, the link will help immensely. PM inbound

Rifle now stripped, cleaned, re-sealed and setup to produce 11.5 ftlbs. The problem was the steel shim was in the wrong place and interfering with the breech seal. Stock treated with some fine wirewool and re-oiled,blueing touched up and re-oiled;sshould give several more years pleasure