Thread: Webley MK11 Target Pistol Parts

Webley MK11 Target Pistol Parts

My MK11 Target Pistol is well down on power where can I get parts for it as I don't see any of the after market suppliers list this air pistol in any of their catalogues or web sites.
    I don't see much point taking it apart unless a supply of parts is available does anybody have experience as to where I can obtain parts or do parts for other Webley pistols fit it?
    The parts I guess that will be required are a new main spring, piston seals or rings but I don't know which and a breech seal, will I need a tool to install the breech seal?
    If I have forgotten something give me a prompt please.
    Many thanks

I think the mainspring and breech washers are the same as the mk1, though it may have a piston ring like a Senior instead (which probably won't need replacing unless abused) I can't remember. You don't really need the special tool to insert the breech washer, though it makes it easier. I used the back end of a biro last time I did one. I don't think you will have any problem getting it shooting well again. Try Chambers or Knibbs for parts . They are nice old pistols, really well made. Hope that helps

The rubber breech seals, which are readily available, for the later pistols (Premier, Hurricane etc) fit perfectly - I fitted one to my Mark 1 (1929) and it transformed it. No tool needed - just a craft knife if it is a bit too tight.

If it is down on power try replacing the breech seal first - it could save you needless expense with springs or piston seals.

Many thanks Prewar & Paulr I will follow up your recommendations.
    I will see if I can get the old 'gal' back to full health and strength.