Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jim McArthur AWOL

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Ooh, that sounds interesting
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

Mixed news

My third visit with the eye doctor was today. My eye is healING, but not yet healED. She (the eye doctor) said that I can start wearing my contact lens again but to limit myself to four hours a day for awhile

But, I'll be sure to use the time to get in my shooting.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Glad to hear things aren't as bad as they might have been Jim. and I hope you get back to full capacity soon.

When I was younger & working in engineering, I got a bit of metal swarf in my eye. It fell out of its own accord without my knowledge but my eye was sore as hell. When I went to the doctor, he was scratching away with a tool of some ind, trying to get the metal out.... until he realised it was a rust stain NOT the metal he was scratching at.
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by rattycatcher View Post
    Glad to hear things aren't as bad as they might have been Jim. and I hope you get back to full capacity soon.

When I was younger & working in engineering, I got a bit of metal swarf in my eye. It fell out of its own accord without my knowledge but my eye was sore as hell. When I went to the doctor, he was scratching away with a tool of some ind, trying to get the metal out.... until he realised it was a rust stain NOT the metal he was scratching at.

This experience has taught me to appreciate my eyes. Take care of your vision, mates!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone