Thread: webley trakker sound mod

webley trakker sound mod

can you get a sound mod to fit a trakker if you remove the barrel weight.thanks martyn
    www.derbytargets.com

ANYONE AFTER A CUSTOM TARGET HOLDER PLEASE PM ME...ALL TYPES MADE.

Yes I should think so...I think Webley used to make a silencer called the Webley Pro-System? which used different sized collets inside the adapter for different sized barrels.
    blah blah

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by DCL_dave View Post
    Yes I should think so...I think Webley used to make a silencer called the Webley Pro-System? which used different sized collets inside the adapter for different sized barrels.
    Yep, the Pro-System . Since the real Webley went bust a few years back however, these are few and far between brand new, but luckily, Parker Hale have started producing their own version, and these will fit, although the original muzzle break/barrel weight looks much better than any mod imo, so if you choose to sell said barrel weight to fund a mod, do please give me first nod . Atb: G.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 24-05-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: house keeping.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

would it quite the gun down tho as it has a massive crack to it when i shoot it.and a loud twang.unfortunatly gareth i wouldnt sell the barrel weight id keep it as i have everything for the gun even the open sights.
    www.derbytargets.com

ANYONE AFTER A CUSTOM TARGET HOLDER PLEASE PM ME...ALL TYPES MADE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Yep, the Pro-System . Since the real Webley went bust a few years back however, these are few and far between brand new, but luckily, Parker Hale have started producing their own version, and these will fit, although the original muzzle break/barrel weight looks much better than any mod imo, so if you choose to sell said barrel weight to fund a mod, do please give me first nod . Atb: G.
    Hi
    I have a tracker barrel weight mint condition,will dig it out of my gun box,if you guys dont get sorted let me know thanks Greg

I have a Webley Tracker muzzle weight,let me know if you are interested