Thread: heads up! interesting guns at my local.

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

heads up! interesting guns at my local.

for the lads who like something a little different how about a "brema" im told its a copy of an original35 with a simpler trigger etc but its very nice then a tasty little merlin in vgc and a 1955 boxed crossman 157 co2 in mint cond as far as i could see id have all 3 except ive just had a few myself anyhow its at protek so new they may not be on their website yet o snd incase you see it the fwb127 went faster than a rat out of a pipe!! no surprise there.
    bob.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    They sell airguns in your pub?

The Brema is very rare in the UK and is one of the few guns to get a poor review in Airgun World, so it is worth having for that reason alone.

edbear2 Guest
    I think I have a Brema junior rifle somewhere here.....Diana 22/Webley junior sized thing...made in italy, does that sound right

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

re brema

trust me alistair to highlight the only gun with a bad review [sorry]but it looks really nice ,that would explain my taste in women!! sorry cant be any help on the junior rifle as id never heard of them before this one turned up.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Brema (an Italian company) made copies of a number of the Original range, apparently the models 23, 25 and 27 as well as the 35.

The '35 was even available with a walnut stock - I seem to recall it being described in Airgunner (this would be mid-to-late 1980s) as 'the cheapest gun on the UK market with a walnut stock'

Iain

Only problem its quality did not compare to the gun from which it was copied.