Thread: Late BSA "H" and others plus Webley pistols auction

edbear2 Guest

Late BSA "H" and others plus Webley pistols auction

Sorry it's a bit late, but a fair selection of Webleys and a few rifles here;

http://www.dnfa.com/search.asp?view=...st%20of%20lots

I seem to remember another post about this Bristol auction a year or so ago, where a couple of light models went for a shocking amount (LOTS), so may be a good place to sell

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Sorry it's a bit late, but a fair selection of Webleys and a few rifles here;

http://www.dnfa.com/search.asp?view=keyword&auction=20412&keyword=||&l otno=&noperpage=20&cat=&pg=320&orderby=&noofresult s=430&catname=Full%20list%20of%20lots

I seem to remember another post about this Bristol auction a year or so ago, where a couple of light models went for a shocking amount (LOTS), so may be a good place to sell
    Thanks Eddie, very interesting...Lot 886 contains what I believe to be a Jean Marck Gem!...difficult to tell which model though without seeing it...and I'm skint and have too many other commitments to place a bid...bugger!
    blah blah

OK, fess up!...who bought lot 886 for £140 (plus commision and tax, I assume?)...and how much do you want to offload that manky old Jean Marck Gem for? (worth a try anyway! )
    blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by DCL_dave View Post
    OK, fess up!...who bought lot 886 for £140 (plus commision and tax, I assume?)...and how much do you want to offload that manky old Jean Marck Gem for? (worth a try anyway! )
    You mean it wasn't you Dave? A JM Gem for sale that you didn't buy? Hard to believe.

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    You mean it wasn't you Dave? A JM Gem for sale that you didn't buy? Hard to believe.

I know...kicking myself ...but I was already committed to other deals for Gems...some you win, blah blah
    blah blah