Thread: Thoughts on the Umarex H&K P20

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick

Thoughts on the Umarex H&K P20

It is a P30

I took delivery & it's a sweetie, trigger could be smoother but when using it for rapid fire (what I bought it for) it's not noticeable.
    The bb feed can be locked up (and is O ring sealed) for pellet firing - Nice
    Mag eject is very positive, you can accurately eject the mag into your open hand a clear 18 inches
    The bb mag and barrel are both fine with lead bbs but the bits in between are sized for steel bbs so a little stripping & machining will be required
    I'll need some spare mags if it turns out to be any good for IPAS and practical which I'm really hoping it is!
    I've just used the 8 shot mag packed with slightly damp 3/4 inch squares of tissue paper do deal very efficiently with an unwanted visitor in the bathroom, oops, does a big fat fly count as hunting?
    I could be for it here
    Nick
    Last edited by magicniner; 31-05-2010 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Dyslexic Fingers- Again
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Please post pics (of pistol, not necessarily of quarry).

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Exclamation Pistol

Sounds very tasty pistol, some what unusual load though "damp paper", cannot find any recipe's in my game books for "game that small"...mike...

I've been looking ongoogle but so far have been unable to find either a web site or image of this one.
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

It's a P30, not P20! Try puttin that in google you should find it...

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    My Dyslexic fingers again!
    Sorry Folks
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Got it, cheers guys. That does look rather impressive doesn't it.
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.