Thread: Feinwerkbau dealer

Feinwerkbau dealer

Does anybody know of any dealers of Feinwerkbau rifles (specifically 700 model) other than Edinkille? They are simply too far from me, so am looking for something closer to home (Bristol), although not expecting to have much luck!

Your local Dealer should be able to order from the importer.

ATB
    Ray.

I guess so - I was really hoping to find someone that might have one in stock for me to dribble on, although I guess that's unlikely as most places would probably only ever order in on request.

My 'local' shop is Sportsman in Newport (still not that close, but not too bad) - perhaps I'll give them a call (although last time I asked them to get something in for me they essentially fobbed me off - possibly because they are not supposed to be dealing in that item [Steyr pistols]).

Probably your best bet is the NSRA shop at Bisley, not very local I appreciate.

http://www.nsra.co.uk/Shop2/Shop_html/Air_Rifles.htm

HTH

Alan

Try City Air Weapons Solihull.B92 7AE

Another for City Air Weapons in Solihul, last time there had LG110 Connect when just came out, P700, 9003 on display.
    Ended up with the 9003 better made and fit.

City have the FWB 500, 700 basic & the top grade 700 alu in all 3 colours in stock.
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Thanks folks - I did drop them a line on Monday, but they are either unresponsive to email or not open until Thursday (which is what the website says - Thurs/Fri/Sat). I might give them a call because I'd like to find out if they'd talk my Weihruach HW100 and Nikko Stirling Diamond Sportsman in part ex. It looks possible, as they have a used section.