Thread: What to do with empty co2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think this is the first thread I have seen on an airgun forum regarding used Co2 carts and what to do with them, I have only had my pistol a few weeks and have quite a few of these things already stacking up in a bucket at home I keep looking at them wondering if I could make something out of them...but so far nothing apart from hanging them up and using them for targets come to mind...I think the idea of weighing them in for scrap and giving the proceeds to charity is fantastic, and I will be looking into doing this myself hopefully.

Yeah, i have a load of these in my garage too. I use some for target practise, but weighing them in seems like a good idea for charity.

jalan01 Guest

scrap value?

Just took around 700 to a scrap dealer.. and got £1.78 for them!.. then tells me he can't payout less than a tenner.. so's I have to keep coming back with more and saving my receipts until I've got at least £10 worth.. then he can only pay by cheque or bank transfer as cash is banned in scrappy's. I just worked out it will be around late 2016 before I get my hands on the first tenner!. Is it worth the effort I ask myself?