Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buxted HFT night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Buxted Night HFT Extreme

Gary,I take it times for tomorrow night are as last week ? Ashley,you bringing the BBQ lol...
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    arrive by 7pm.
    set out & start by 7.30
    cease fire 8.30
    away by 9pm
    no straggling please.
    arf-tastic!

Wink Buxted Extreme Night HFT

Once again a great evening shoot,but lost wheels,doors,the lot I'm ashamed to say.Still,it was enjoyable....Sorry for ALL those that liked the green poncy font but black is here to stay.Actually it matches my mood at the moment,as I unfortunately hit a deer,going through Ashdown Forest on way home The thing turned on his heels and ran back out in front of me,not that I was going very fast anyway,but I was in the proceeds of speeding up thinking he was about to jump into the bushes on the other side of the road,stupid thing,something must have spooked it,now I need a new bonnet,headlamp,wing and grill,so breakers yard tomorrow methinks
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -