Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm getting excited

Quote Originally Posted by Bob1 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing it at the next pistol comp, Bob.

Btw, someone PM'd me the other day saying he had an LP10 for sale. I said that I thought you were still looking for one, is this the same one?
    It could very well be the same bloke, he came from Lyneham, Nr Swindon. He said he'd been told I was looking for one so it seems too much of a coincidence.

Ps, it might be cheaper to have your little finger removed, than buy a bigger grip for a Steyr
    yes, cheaper but more messy and a lot more painful.

All the best
    Bob
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Bob. is offline I think I'll keep with "Registered User" then
    Yes, Graham in Swindon.....that's the guy.

Bob.

Yes it is the same guy, I have just seen his response to another LP10 thread where he says he knows of one for sale.

Graham was the original purchaser of the gun in September 2008 so the gun is less than 2yrs old, it's fantastic.

I've just shot my June U?BC 6yd targets with it and scored 45 each for double and single handed and 3 in each eye and 4 in the mouth of the smiley

I love this pistol already
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

With open sights, as well. Not bad for an old bugger (like us).

With open sights, as well. Not bad for an old bugger (like us).
    Just tried to re-fill it from my dive bottle and air pi$$ed out all over the place. A bit miffed really cause when I spoke with Graham and told him I had a 300 bar Dive bottle to fill it from, he said he had the same and the adapter was the correct one. I've just ordered the 300 to 232 Bar converter from best fittings but until it arrives I can't play any more

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rattycatcher View Post
    Just tried to re-fill it from my dive bottle and air pi$$ed out all over the place. A bit miffed really cause when I spoke with Graham and told him I had a 300 bar Dive bottle to fill it from, he said he had the same and the adapter was the correct one. I've just ordered the 300 to 232 Bar converter from best fittings but until it arrives I can't play any more
    connect your adapter and get puffing
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Quote Originally Posted by rattycatcher View Post
    Exactly the same thing happened to me when I got my Rohm. BestFittings to the rescue

Bob.

Exactly the same thing happened to me when I got my Rohm. BestFittings to the rescue

Bob.
    More expense, however, best fittings received an order last night