Thread: bulk fill co2 or hpa on 2300 crosman.

bulk fill co2 or hpa on 2300 crosman.

hello all,I need help on this and i know it has been done before but can't find the how to on google.

I want to go bulk fill or hpa on my 2240/2300 Crosman,how do I go about it please?

TIA
    Andy
    Last edited by ikarma70; 10-06-2010 at 05:55 PM.

to bulk fill you need a
    caplet eliminater (it screws in place so you dont need small caplets and has a hole running through it so you can screw into it)

quick release end to screw into caplet eliminater

remote line

co2 bottle

its really easy, not sure where you can get the caplet eliminater from but gmac customs do 1 for the 2250 the rest of the parts from pheonix paintball
    CZ 452 .22
    CZ 452 .17HMR

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by crosman jack View Post
    to bulk fill you need a
    caplet eliminater (it screws in place so you dont need small caplets and has a hole running through it so you can screw into it)

quick release end to screw into caplet eliminater

remote line

co2 bottle

its really easy, not sure where you can get the caplet eliminater from but gmac customs do 1 for the 2250 the rest of the parts from pheonix paintball
    oddly enough I was just looking at one of those and wondered what it was for....mmmmm look like this could be cheaper than caplets....cheers bud

i have just finished the set up on my 2250, cost about £80 but should give me a lot more high power shots where as i only get about 15 shots from a caplet and only 5 or 6 are really powerful
    CZ 452 .22
    CZ 452 .17HMR

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Andy,
    If you're going as far as a caplet eliminator and a remote cylinder with a hose you'd be daft not to go for regulated HPA - I have two 1L cylinders with reg that cost me under £40 each,
    Regards,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Andy,
    If you're going as far as a caplet eliminator and a remote cylinder with a hose you'd be daft not to go for regulated HPA - I have two 1L cylinders with reg that cost me under £40 each,
    Regards,
    Nick
    how many shots you get from those Nick?

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Andy,
    I have no idea, the regged cylinders are for my pair of Stealths when I get around to building them.
    I'd be surprised if you didn't get 300+ shots from a .22 pistol, but why would you want a single shot pistol that needs a backpack???
    Regards,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Andy,
    I have no idea, the regged cylinders are for my pair of Stealths when I get around to building them.
    I'd be surprised if you didn't get 300+ shots from a .22 pistol, but why would you want a single shot pistol that needs a backpack???
    Regards,
    Nick
    it was a .22 but now its .177,more akin to the 2300 than a 2240,well i was thinking of bsa s10 or 280cc MFR bottles on a belt