Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Green Hobbit View Post
To all who read this....I joined Buxted in March,it was the first time I ever shot an air rifle ! Since then I have shot the SiHFT,every round except Round 2 (Ford),other commitments i'm afraid.I have had very little practice since then,like most on here I assume,and shot 27 @ MileOak,49 @ Swallows,45 @ Horsham,47 @ Buxted.Enjoying every minute of it all,bloody rain (Swallows lol ),tactics,discipline,banter,everything ! Nothing has put me off,so to be fair to me,I wouldn't know what a hard course was even if it climbed up my leg and bit me on the 'arras lol.I bow to those who really know what they are talking about though,so if some of you think the courses are hard,I must tell you I have not found a hard course yet !! I am still learning,I make silly mistakes still,BUT,time will help me get better,and practice,before someone says that lol,but this is still all very new to me,but,i'm loving every minute like I said.Andy is right though,you will not get better if the courses don't test you,and if you guys who have been shooting this HFT lark for quite some time had courses that didn't test you now and again,then people like me probably would give up after a while,because all the big boys would keep winning ! Where's the fun then ?? I have out shot guys on here,who have been at this a hell of a lot longer than me,all because the course was a little bit 'challenging'....That's my bit said,over to you guys lol....
Yes all very nice
But can you fix your b**dy keyboard (please) as big,green and ponsey fonts is hard on the eyes.