Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Sunday June 20th RND 6 SIHFT @ 'The Oaks'

never made it :O( .....

......just recovered my m5 from france!!!
    hope it rained loads and was windy as requested
    atb

ROB
    Feinwerkbau P70 HFT/Falcon Menace 4.5-18x56IR
    Daystate Airwolf MVT/Custom Shop 8-40x56
    HW97 thumbhole/hawke sr6

Sunday June 20th RND 6 SIHFT @ 'The Oaks' ....

Well,another round over.Those damn wind pixie's were up to their old tricks again I see lol .Anyway,a great shoot,weather was warm,but windy like I said.Course was well set out,overall,a fine Father's Day out of the house,doing what I wanted for a change Shame my score was a little on the low side for my liking,but,better luck next time at Ford hopefully.Nice to meet you Alan (Meon Valley),Up the Hobbits
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Now that was fun, even the wind pixies were entertaining. Judging by the amount of wind pixies congregating in the field, some of them had to squeeze into the wood as well. Maybe y'all Oakies ought to have one of these as a target.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Just like to thank all the Oakies who put in all the hard work to make the day so enjoyable for all the Buxted people.

Enjoyed shooting around with Ben and Spongey it made my score even more enjoyable. Ben you shot much better than the score you carded.

Oh and Oakies for letting us double our lead we thankyou.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    The Pain is about to begin!......Roll on that wind laddie...

XX
    ..MMM!...That worked then!!

Thanks to everybody who turned up...especially Andy...
    Thanks to Richard and mike on Stats and Speeches, also a big thanks to Colin for taking loads of piccies, which will hopefully be linked soon!

Can't believe you took another point, well shot though, great company, made all the hard work Worthwhile!! (Well done Cameron, that is some shooting)

A BIG Thankyou to all my CREW!!...Well done, you deserved to win after that!
    PROUD to be an 'OAKIE'
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Now that was fun, even the wind pixies were entertaining. Judging by the amount of wind pixies congregating in the field, some of them had to squeeze into the wood as well. Maybe y'all Oakies ought to have one of these as a target.
    Hey!!...now i like that....
    Ben you are very enjoyable to shoot with, your score was no reflection of your shooting, i think you may well have demoralised Andy near the end....Power to you!!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    I think one of those would be nice as well, I like it too.

Cracking course, ..... suited some ..... not everyone.
    All still very close at the top and all down hill from here.
    King of standers t'day ..... all that practice paid off, ..... for most of us.
    ..... back at it on Thursday and probably Sunday, ..... Triple extreme, Kill or Nil.

arf!

Thanks Oakies for a nice relaxed shoot, there were thinking targets but not so much my brain hurt after & not a tear in sight may I add..

Roll on Swallows..

Well done Oakies, as good as it gets.

FINALLY I master the wind in the field(OK so I donutted the stander and dropped another point somewhere out there, but ho hum) and then I go and throw a load away in the woods - which I can normally handle.

One day Oakies, one day.

Great fun, those of us with courses still to set in the series have some serious thinking to do The bar has been set very high

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

would just like to say congrats to les on winning the spot prize and also to all of the youngsets for the good scores they card and also thanks for the shooters who did not mind me taking there photos dueing the shoot
    do not steal the government hate's competition!!!

Had a really good day, thanks to everyone for organising a good shoot and a special thanks to charles for the loan of the tx200. I have a major want on now!!

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Very enjoyable today even when I got a doughnut I laughed (not once today did I want to wrap the rifle round a tree)

Good course Oakies well thought out, peg 15 had a lot of people scratching there heads and it wasn't because pellets were falling on them.

I Could have got a couple more if I was braver with the aiming off its a dark art that wind reading malarkey.

Oh yeah nearly forgot
    BUXTED VICTORY HOORAY

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)

Results

are now HERE ..... enjoy

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Oakie 'prone' gone global already. other HFTer's that have encountered strangely close up & high targets are copying the Oakie Prone. 1. (nice try but he's got everything wrong. Pistol, not touching peg, not shooting HFT, everything. Tut, tut.) 2. (Closer to Oakie prone but not touching the peg, using a pistol, not aiming straight up and not shooting HFT.) 3. (Okay, taking the shot kneeling is one way around going Oakie prone but that rifle grenade is not HFT legal, I don't care how many times you've tried to get that target. It's not on.)

Even match rifle shooters have adopted, but altered to their needs, Oakie Prone. Why's she sniffing her non-target glove hand? That's just weird and wrong.

There are two solutions to any problem found in HFT: 1. Give it nowt and aim dead on. 2. Oakie Prone.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Oakie 'prone' gone global already. other HFTer's that have encountered strangely close up & high targets are copying the Oakie Prone. 1. (nice try but he's got everything wrong. Pistol, not touching peg, not shooting HFT, everything. Tut, tut.) 2. (Closer to Oakie prone but not touching the peg, using a pistol, not aiming straight up and not shooting HFT.) 3. (Okay, taking the shot kneeling is one way around going Oakie prone but that rifle grenade is not HFT legal, I don't care how many times you've tried to get that target. It's not on.)

Even match rifle shooters have adopted, but altered to their needs, Oakie Prone. Why's she sniffing her non-target glove hand? That's just weird and wrong.

There are two solutions to any problem found in HFT: 1. Give it nowt and aim dead on. 2. Oakie Prone.
    Too right 'Dead on Mojo' Number 1 doesn't even realise his arm has snapped cos he is drooling over the piccie of that pig and the target shooter....well i would sniff her all night!!
    XX