Thread: series 70.model 79.

series 70.model 79.

hi guys.im after some advice on this little rifle is it any good of for rabbits rats.pigeons.i have looked at it its a bit tatty but seems ok.the main spring is weak 7 needs a breach seal.wots it worth sorry i dont have pics.can i still get the main spring for it & a new breach seal.& at wot price.

thanks sherrie.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    The rifle is a good backyard plinker, but not really suitable for the quarry you suggest, except for rats at close range (10-15 yards).

Probably best to get some more money together and buy a more powerful and accurate rifle. Not worth refurbishing unless as a plinker, if you decide to sell you will not get back the money you spend on parts so best to sell and get a different rifle. These guns go for £30-60 in used condition.

You can get parts for this Milbro Diana from Chambers.

http://www.gunspares.co.uk/shopdispl...=24470&cat=G79

Hi, Hsing-ee is right.
    Regards Marsh.
    Good deals with Eddiekneejerk, scirroco,Garvin, brownie,NeilLedger,NortonAMC,MadMike,Lodmoor,Jonny Mark,ogilkes,brdrew,averageplinker,canman,Pagoda1, boxman,beagle,clueless,RobMac,RobM,DaveJW,leroy02, JerryCornelius,jarrod,Alistair,jonno1972,Emsill and Stuart.