Thread: Rough Wedge

Rough Wedge

The shoot at Rough Wedge was a free shoot in memory of Garth Who sadly passed way 12 months ago.
    The weather was good (at least while i was there ), the course was great and the company superb. Lots of new faces and plent of regular ones. I think a big thank you to Den ( the ogre is 521 next birthday) , Fran and Richard (DICK for short) is in order for running probable the best airgun club in the world, and all for £2.50 a time. Cheers lads see you next week.
    daystate mk4 .177,bushnell 6-24x40
    tx200 mk1 .177 bushnell 3-9x40
    .22 venom hw77 , .177 aa tx200 bullpup .22

Wotcher Ian,

Shot at Rough Wedge when Steve and Sarah Prime kindly took me when I had my knee done,

Lovely little shoot, it pee'd down but still had a great time, hope to shoot up there again when I can,

Cheers Mate,

Ratty.

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Wotcher Ian,

Shot at Rough Wedge when Steve and Sarah Prime kindly took me when I had my knee done,

Lovely little shoot, it pee'd down but still had a great time, hope to shoot up there again when I can,

Cheers Mate,

Ratty.
    Nice and friendly, one of the best shoots ive been to although Hagrid (Ian G ) is a bit scary till you get to know him then like them Harry Potter films he is a gentle giant (Bless) everyone enjoy your shooting you certainly will at Rough Wedge
    [B] Yipee ki yay