Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rd2 Season 5 6yd competition & Sideshoot Results

Rd2 Season 5 6yd competition & Sideshoot Results

Hi All

The Results are in for Rd2 Competition & Sideshoot & Leader Board.

They are on the Competition page >>HERE<<

The scores are very close & they are very high indeed.

There were ~

25 Golds
    27 Silvers
    14 Bronzes
    1 Non Award
    1 Wooden Spoon

With a total of 68 air pistols used & 31 competitors. List of details & combined scores are
    >>HERE<<

Weldone to all & thanks to Jim for doing the smiley sideshoot. I didn't have chance in doing that one .

Ok guys & gals over to you

Regards
    Paddy.
    Last edited by Pad. E; 14-06-2010 at 06:17 AM.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    I can't wait to tell Jan that she beat me, and came in 12 / 31!

I was at the hospital today. She is getting out of bed (with assistance), and starting to take solid food. Her urination level is starting to become normal. So, things are going well, although a bit slower than we'd hoped.

Pad, aren't you going to grade in separate categories this time (SSP, Springer, etc.)?

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post

I was at the hospital today. She is getting out of bed (with assistance), and starting to take solid food. Her urination level is starting to become normal. So, things are going well, although a bit slower than we'd hoped.

Pad, aren't you going to grade in separate categories this time (SSP, Springer, etc.)?

Jim
    Hi Jim.

Glad to here about Jan, hope Jan continues to get better & better.

My mistake I put the wrong link on the first one, it is now amended.

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Crikey I do need to raise my game; the competition's getting better and better!

Observations:
    • The Alecto dominance in the SSP class is notable, maybe I should use mine for it.
    • One flier or pulled shot is severely punished in the rankings.
    • Sol and I got joint top score for "proper" springers, the ones above being recoilless match guns, although mine's more of a "man's" pistol. I shoot it on full power too, unlike Paddy in the Youtube vid.
    • Sol is quite a good shot.
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Looks like i need to get a pellet that suits my FWB80,geco's and hobbies just are not up to standard.

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    Crikey I do need to raise my game; the competition's getting better and better!

Observations:
    • The Alecto dominance in the SSP class is notable, maybe I should use mine for it.
    • One flier or pulled shot is severely punished in the rankings.
    • Sol and I got joint top score for "proper" springers, the ones above being recoilless match guns, although mine's more of a "man's" pistol. I shoot it on full power too, unlike Paddy in the Youtube vid.
    • Sol is quite a good shot.
    lol nice score on the side shoot Adam, which target did you use??

thanks as always for running this Paddy
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

Quote Originally Posted by sol1821 View Post
    lol nice score on the side shoot Adam, which target did you use??

thanks as always for running this Paddy
    I used the normal one, as I'd printed it out and pasted it to card before noticing the special Sol one, but I did have a go at that one with the Smith. The result was too bad to score.
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

I used the normal one, as I'd printed it out and pasted it to card before noticing the special Sol one, but I did have a go at that one with the Smith. The result was too bad to score.
    was that rapid fire or singal shot??
    Sliced bread.

Quote Originally Posted by ikarma70 View Post
    Looks like i need to get a pellet that suits my FWB80,geco's and hobbies just are not up to standard.
    Looks like I need to get SHOOTER that suits my LP10 as the current one is just NOT UP TO STANDARD
    He who dies with the most toys wins. Flying, shooting, fishing and sports cars, what more could a man want.

Quote Originally Posted by sol1821 View Post
    was that rapid fire or singal shot??
    Rapid fire, I just blazed ten shots off within about 15 seconds. First shot went too high so I tried to turn the smiley on its side a little, but it didn't work out. Maybe if Picasso designed the smiley template it would have scored OK.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post

Jim
    I just noticed that this is only an alphbetical listing!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Sol and I got joint top score for "proper" springers, the ones above being recoilless match guns, although mine's more of a "man's" pistol. I shoot it on full power too, unlike Paddy in the Youtube vid.
    I'll go back to using the Scorpion next month then, just wanted to try out my new toy! Maybe recoilless springers should be in the PCP category next season (haven't we had this debate already?)

Wink High scores "WOW"

Well done to all the gold award score winners, really good shooting folks, and well done to all the other entrants i'm sure you'll be @ the top soon too. note that once again highest scores were with ssp pistols, perhaps time to abandon those nasty old pcp pistols, just give em to me i'll look after them for you.
    ...mike...

Quote Originally Posted by Thanaton23 View Post
    I'll go back to using the Scorpion next month then, just wanted to try out my new toy! Maybe recoilless springers should be in the PCP category next season (haven't we had this debate already?)
    No not suggesting that at all, just banter.

we will need a separate class for the alecto soon though
    Sliced bread.