Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Collectable Guns Now For Sale

Hi Ferret,
    just a follow up from our PMs, and to to confirm I'm dropping out from the purchase of the MK11.
    It's a nice gun but just not for me.
    I'm sure others will be along any minute now to fill the gap!

atb

Carl.

re

thanks for letting me know mate no problem

cheers ferret

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by le frelon View Post

Hi Ferret,
    I'll take the mk2 service please subject to confirmation that it is original and not a re blue.
    Is this a posted deal?

Thanks
    Carl.

Hi Ferret,
    just a follow up from our PMs, and to to confirm I'm dropping out from the purchase of the MK11.
    It's a nice gun but just not for me.
    I'm sure others will be along any minute now to fill the gap!

atb

Carl.
    Carl. You have 24 hours to give me a good reason why you pulled out of an agreed sale, or unfortunately, as per the BBS rules, you have a sales and collectables section ban waiting in the wings, for a duration of between 30, and 90 days (my discretion): Gareth W-B.

*Now all sorted. See post #20 below.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 21-06-2010 at 09:48 AM. Reason: to post now sorted..

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Carl. You have 24 hours to give me a good reason why you pulled out of an agreed sale, or unfortunately, as per the BBS rules, you have a sales and collectables section ban waiting in the wings, for a duration of between 30, and 90 days (my discretion): Gareth W-B.
    To save Le Frelon a ban - White Ferret told me by PM that the gun had been refinished, so I would say falling within his caveats....

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post

To save Le Frelon a ban - White Ferret told me by PM that the gun had been refinished, so I would say falling within his caveats ....
    Thought that was the case, and as have also just had the same confirmed to me by p-m, all is well imo, but as all the above was (and quite rightly so), conducted in public view, so the double-check modding had to be open to the public view, too . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Wow!

Hi Gareth,
    Just picked up on this, so all seems ok now. Thank you one and all.

As stated I did say subject to being original finish ( it's a nice re blue ) which was followed up with PMs between us including one stating that I was pulling out. I then posted publicly to confirm.

So for future use, do I ( or anyone else ) need to modify in any way, our postings?

Thanks in advance.
    Carl

ps I think a self imposed ban for 90 minutes is in order. It's a wallet 'thing'!

Hi Gareth,
    Just picked up on this, so all seems ok now. Thank you one and all.

As stated I did say subject to being original finish ( it's a nice re blue ) which was followed up with PMs between us including one stating that I was pulling out. I then posted publicly to confirm.

So for future use, do I ( or anyone else ) need to modify in any way, our postings?

Thanks in advance.
    Carl

ps I think a self imposed ban for 90 minutes is in order. It's a wallet 'thing'!
    Hi Carl,

You acted completely correctly, but to avoid any trolling etc (although that is rare here in the gentlemen’s section), I wanted all to see that you acted totally in accordance with forum etiquette, and your announced caveats (which you did/have), and that the same was double checked by Mr Kill-Joy (me), too . Ninety minutes though? Bit harsh that matey . Ha ha. Atb: G.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 21-06-2010 at 11:50 AM. Reason: house keeping.

Thanks Gareth.
    My 90 mins is nearly up as well!

atb Carl.

bump

bump please

To clarify my position on the Haenel, I made an initial pledge to buy but white ferret told me I had been beaten to it by PM. Yesterday he said that buyer had not made contact and offered me a fresh opportunity to buy, which I declined. I hope that is all above board.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.