Thread: Webley Premier Mk2 Valuation please

Webley Premier Mk2 Valuation please

I'm considering selling some of my late model Webley air pistols to fund the purchase of a .338 rifle and would appreciate a valuation please. All are Mark 2 Premiers. Ideally I'd like to sell to a collector as a job lot but will sell individually if need be.

Pistol 1. .177 calibre. Boxed (correct .177 marked box) with all paperwork, targets, instructions, unopened packet of pellets. Unused, mint still in plastic wrap and factory oil.

Pistol 2. .177 calibre. As above ie mint but not boxed

Pistol 3. .22 calibre. As above ie mint but not boxed

Thanks

Webley Premier Mk2

PM Sent.

Boxed with literature and accessories - £150 - 170 (if in TRULY mint condition)
    Pistol alone - £100 - more if immaculate.

I have gone over all three pistols.

The boxed one is as new and looks like it just came out the factory. I cannot find any handling or other marks on it. Taking it out the factory plastic bag it appears still to have the thin factory coat of oil on it. The literature is also mint and looks like it was printed yesterday.

The unboxed .177 one is in the same condition as the boxed one. Stone dead mint.

The .22 one is in pretty much the same condition as the other two but being critical I note the front barrel shroud has several small indentations about 2mm long on one side. This appears to be as it came from the factory as the finish is totally unmarked.

Reference the finish on the three pistols. The barrels and barrel catch looks like they are blued. The main body of the pistols are a flat matt black but the finish looks to be too good just to be painted. I assume they have been chemically blacked or have some sort of other finish?

I will post some pics up later.

Pics of unboxed .177. I have only rubbed some of the oil off to take the pictures and this shows up as shiny in some of the pics

Thanks for the various PM's by the way.