Quote Originally Posted by Rapidnick View Post
I don't want to stress you out Bubbleos-you do a good job of that yourself.
I only bring .22LR into the argument because is exists and, as we have discussed many times, the alternative to .22LR is .25FAC air and NOT, as some shooters think-but not you, a .22 FAC air rifle shooting overpriced lumps of lead called 'air bullets' which cost more than entire .22LR rounds which to me is absolutely crazy.
Good shooting with whatever you choose.

But again you bring into this topic the .22lr why? we are not comparing the two are we? yes it exists and so what, what has a bag of chips got to do with anything? answer nothing. The price we pay for what ever we shoot is worth it if you enjoy what you do.
I wouldn't use bullet heads for a .22 at 50ftlb, wouldn't use a 21gr for a 30ftlb .177 and wouldn't use a 48gr bullet for my .25, these are rubbish and this is worth a debate but bringing in a rimmie just to say you have a choice is wrong , as the thread makes no mention whatsoever about comparing the two. This is what i cant get my head around.

Its like me now saying "well in that case what about a full bore with 3000ftlb"
you see what am trying to say, not having a dig at you old chap but just the fact we are talking about a .25 FAC and the groups they can achieve with the right pellet and how accurate they are, silly billy, now stop stressing me out and say sorry for being a nuisance (honestly these tea-bags)