Thread: Webley Omega replacement seal

Webley Omega replacement seal

Hi I have heard of replacing the original seal in an Omega with a parachute type seal. Is this worth doing and if so does anyone know which seal to use?
    many thanks

Hi,i have done this with 3 vulcans and it does make an improvement,one of them with a bit of a polish,sized seal and a standard spring was rather hot and needed 3 coils removing,i used the seals from a webley stingray,hope that helps,cheers Mark.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Red

Well I had some issues with the white parachute seals on my omega and found that John Knibbs do a red seal which in my humble opinion is a much better fit than the current seals that webley are offering.
    atb Graham
    Money can't buy you happiness .. But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.

Spike Milligan

webley brown poly seals work fine, and if you want the best see steve pope for one of his powerlock green ones!

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    or just leave it alone and shoot it!

sorry Steve, couldnt resist!

PAUL

Hi Paul might be some mileage in that as it shoots smooth but you know me

Chambers, webley vulcan purple parachute style. Fits a treat and no blow by. Watch that power though.