Thread: Pauls Ruger

Question Pauls Ruger

Hi-ya paul any news on your Ruger Superhawk, were all waiting with baited breath to see when your gonna flog it, or just in case you keep, and shoot it i've dug out my Zastava 357/6 6mm softie for a challenge...mike...

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    I'm taking my KJ Works 6M to Redhill, I've used a Ruger Super Hawk before and was fairly impressed
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Wink Softie

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    I'm taking my KJ Works 6M to Redhill, I've used a Ruger Super Hawk before and was fairly impressed
    ATB,
    Nick
    KJW pistols i've come across have all been superb, what pistol Nick??, and what gas does it run on??, mine operates on F@rt gas ...mike...

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    Quote Originally Posted by mickson View Post
    KJW pistols i've come across have all been superb, what pistol Nick??, and what gas does it run on??, mine operates on F@rt gas ...mike...
    Mike,
    it's the Beretta M6 - US military & law enforcement issue version of the 92fs. Currently running on green gas, is supposed to be OK on the higher pressure red stuff.
    What I'd really like for it is a few of the regulated CO2 mags to run it off 12g caplets
    ATB,
    Nick
    Airgun Repairs, Bespoke Airgun Smithing and Precision Engineering Services
    http://www.magic9designltd.com

Exclamation Softie's

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    Mike,
    it's the Beretta M6 - US military & law enforcement issue version of the 92fs. Currently running on green gas, is supposed to be OK on the higher pressure red stuff.
    What I'd really like for it is a few of the regulated CO2 mags to run it off 12g caplets
    ATB,
    Nick
    I had a couple of dedicated co2 pistols gas lasted for 200 shots plus a lot higher power with good accuracy, but i could'nt get spare mags for them or I'd still have them. They used to sell co2 conversion kits where a hose fitted to the bottom of your pistol, but looked messy & bulky to me...mike...

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Hi-ya paul any news on your Ruger Superhawk, were all waiting with baited breath to see when your gonna flog it, or just in case you keep, and shoot it i've dug out my Zastava 357/6 6mm softie for a challenge...mike...
    The Ruger arrived yesterday morning. Not had much time to play with it yet, although I did try it out with some hevyweight BB's yesterday against a couple of empty Red Bull cans.

The cans lost, big time
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

Question Ruger

Quote Originally Posted by Paul55 View Post
    The Ruger arrived yesterday morning. Not had much time to play with it yet, although I did try it out with some hevyweight BB's yesterday against a couple of empty Red Bull cans.

The cans lost, big time
    Hi-ya Paul any update on that Ruger pistol yet?, any plans to use it in police pistol ??...mike...

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Hi-ya Paul any update on that Ruger pistol yet?, any plans to use it in police pistol ??...mike...
    Just watch this space
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it