Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted FWB 65

That looks like a good deal, with spare grip, sight elements and the adjustment tool. You might find this thread on the FWB65 interesting for trying to pin a date on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkormat View Post
    That looks like a good deal, with spare grip, sight elements and the adjustment tool. You might find this thread on the FWB65 interesting for trying to pin a date on it.
    Excellemt threads - thanks!

Shame the link to the FWB downloads on the USA site doesnt work. Off to Google now to see if I can get to it via another route.

Cheers
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Velorum View Post
    Here are the photos from the listing:

Described as mechanicaly perfect and with only slight wear evident externally. Seller (dealer) has 400+ 100% + feedback. With spare sights and original manual. £190 + £20 shipping. My bank charged £15 to transfer the funds.

Cheers
    Ian
    Nice.

A similar FWB65 with the same extras would likely have a price tag much closer to £300 in this country, so you’re already up on a good deal. Prices are typically lower on eGun because these pistols are more common. Supply n’ demand n’ all that.

Now, a minty mint short-barrelled FWB65, like in Nikkormat’s link, is the one I’d really like!

Are these FWB match pistols like buses?

You wait for ages and then a number come along all at once!

Picking this up tomorrow on my travels:

Hi folks

Heres an update on my FWB65/80 day!

The 65 arrived today. So from clicking the 'buy it now' button and the package being delivered took 3 days. The seller sent it before the money had been transferred! See this thread for more details on the eGun experience:

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...12#post4383512

The pistol is spot on and better than the description in the listing. The match grips are dirty and a little tired looking (I will look into how these can be refurbished) but the 2nd set of 'sports' grips are like new and look ace.

I am over the moon with this!

The other thing I did today is pick up my 80 from Vic in West Sussex - a minor detour from work commitments in Surrey. Vic is a forum member here - I forgot to ask him his user name - if your reading this Vic, let me know! Again this is spot on and I am very pleased with it.

I now have two top class target pistols, I am planning to mainly use the 65 and let my daughter use the 80 (just as long as she looks after it that is!)

I will post some pics when I get my digital camera soughted out.

If there are any prospective FWB 65/80/90 owners reading this who are frustrated at not being able to locate one I hope that this has provided some useful pointers re buying from Germany. It also shows how posting a wanted ad on this site can work too!

Cheers folks - Im off into the garage for the evening.

Ian

Congratulations Ian I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun with them. Now you need a FWB300 to match!

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkormat View Post
    .....Now you need a FWB300 to match!
    Now theres a thought.......

Thanks Matt