Thread: Any pellet Tin Collectors Want any Freebies ???

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Thumbs up Any pellet Tin Collectors Want any Freebies ???

Tried three times to sell these on e-wotsit for £2.99 plus post, and three times no sniffs, so can't be bothered to try a fourth time, as these are the last two of twenty assorted tins I have sold of late (mostly duplicates), from my own tin collection, and now I just want them gone ...

To this end then, the first to post YES PLEASE below, and then p-m me the same, and agree to send me an SAE stamped to the value of £2.50 (suggest a fair sized Jiffy bag ), will be the lucky recipient ... If still not snuffled up by Tuesday afternoon, they become plinking targets, to be shot at/up, using the approx x100 original pellets inside the orange and white BSA Huntsman tin.

I also have a nice RWS .22 Superpoint tin (inc. a half doz of its original pellets to increase its collectiveness ) from the late 1990s, that I will include, too (not in photo). Atb: G.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Yes pleeeeeeeeeese.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Yes pleeeeeeeeeese.
    ... Wow! That was quick !!! ... Then them is yours good Sir, and yhpm2.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.