Thread: Hw75

Hw75

Seems like the guys at the local range have been converted to co2 smiths, most of them had the real deal back in the day.

I have had to scour the forums for the guys not so up on them for smiths, we have replaced the old compressor and with a bit of luck the turning targets will be back up and running next week

However this means that I seem to have the job of selling their old air pistols so they can replace them with smiths.

I have 3 pistols and am trying not to buy any more so I need a valuation on a HW75 before I buy it myself

It comes in a really nice wooden box which I guess he wants to sell with it, he has asked me to advertise it on the forum but he doesn't know the value and it is sitting here in my bedroom tempting me so I need to get it sold!

Any help would be great, you guys helped me out last time with my friends LP5 so hoping you can do the same again.

Cheers

Grifff

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grifff View Post
    Seems like the guys at the local range have been converted to co2 smiths, most of them had the real deal back in the day.

I have had to scour the forums for the guys not so up on them for smiths, we have replaced the old compressor and with a bit of luck the turning targets will be back up and running next week

However this means that I seem to have the job of selling their old air pistols so they can replace them with smiths.

I have 3 pistols and am trying not to buy any more so I need a valuation on a HW75 before I buy it myself

It comes in a really nice wooden box which I guess he wants to sell with it, he has asked me to advertise it on the forum but he doesn't know the value and it is sitting here in my bedroom tempting me so I need to get it sold!

Any help would be great, you guys helped me out last time with my friends LP5 so hoping you can do the same again.

Cheers

Grifff
    There's one on here at £160 which if it's in mint condition is a very good price IMO. They're cracking pistols but I guess you know that ..