Thread: Mad Mark memorial HFT comp all proceeds to H4H. July 4th.

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!

Mad Mark memorial HFT comp all proceeds to H4H. July 4th.

Thread now closed as event has passed.

On Sunday 4th July at the picturesque Fort Airgun Club range near Mouldsworth Cheshire. We have our 2nd annual Mad Mark Brewster memorial shoot in memory of our good friend and truly excellent guy known to BBS members as Mad Mark who sadly passed away last year and is still sadly missed by those of us lucky enough to call him a friend.

The HFT comp last year was won by Nige Williams (Gillieman) which in my opinion was perfect as Nige was one of Marks closest friends and the prize a nice shield that is kept for 1 year will be up for grabs next week.

The course will be a standard 30 targets and the rules will be standard UKAHFT. We know from club shoots the tree lined and warren covered slopes that comprise the range make a demanding and entertaining course.

We will have a rather good caterer on site to provide cold and hot drinks plus sandwiches and burgers to feed the fussiest of shooters.

The lovely Andrea Charlton better half of official HFT pinup Ryan Charlton will be there on the day and to see the GORGEOUS Andrea and her hunk of a husband will be enough for this impoverished scouser to ensure a good day.

I hope HFTers in the Northwest and Midlands will make the effort to come to what will surely be a great day.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 05-07-2010 at 10:17 AM. Reason: to close.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Some of us off Airgun-Tec.com are hoping to attend. Any further details, such as start time, is there a morning shoot and afternoon shoot & where exactly is the club?

Cheers.

Chris.
    Far too many rifles & pistols to mention here.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Airgun BBS admin/mod team bump ttt for 28:06:10.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Found the club website and found location. Near a 4 x 4 pay & play site .

Can't find the start time details on there though. Looks like there's three of us planning on coming from Airgun-Tec.com.

Chris.

Sun 4th July

Hi Chris I have been discussing this with Ryan and he tells me 9:30/10:00 should be good

MIck
    DS Mk 4 Panther, Vortex Viper FFP 2.5-10 X 32, Bushnell 6500 2.5-16 X 42 - All For Sale

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by cinstone View Post
    Some of us off Airgun-Tec.com are hoping to attend. Any further details, such as start time, is there a morning shoot and afternoon shoot & where exactly is the club?

Cheers.

Chris.
    Hiya Chris the safety brief prior to the comp is normally between 10.30/11.00 o'clock. Stable lane is off the B5393, Station road, Mouldsworth. Obviously near Mouldsworth Railway station. Junction 10 near Chester services is the best turnoff from the M56 taking the A5117 towards Alvanley heading towards Dunham on the Hill. Sat Nav will take you straight to Stable lane, via some lovely cheshire back lanes. There will be signs from stable lane to the shoot. Stable lane is a dead end so you should have no problems following the signs.
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Thanks for the info'.

Chris.