Nigel Buchan.......54
    Stig Stennar.........52
    Stuart Gould........52
    Jon Kelly......42
    Ryan Stennar.......40

Thanks
    Stuart

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    ..... anyone wanna buy an MPR? ....... could be a Sniper, when I find out which one that's gorn orf!
    ....... and the football's crap at the mo ...... the touch judge's a chap who plays with his bits on more accasions than he should & it's affecting his eye-sight.

..... oh very quick Stupid ....... well done.

DNF-arf!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Thanks for that Stuart.

Andy.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Thanks for that Stuart.

Andy.
    Looks like you are all sorted now then Andy.....

I shot like a demon today......still couldn't pull away from my Crew.....they are just too good, may just sit next Sunday out.....cos i can!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

We're gonna sit this one out ...... 'cos the Monkey can do you lot of narnas on his own anyway.

Crap football weren't it?

arf!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Looks like you are all sorted now then Andy.....

I shot like a demon today......still couldn't pull away from my Crew.....they are just too good, may just sit next Sunday out.....cos i can!

XX
    FOMCPMSLATSM.

Put some Plumbum in the Wilson and rezeroed was eight clicks out at 25yds to the right so maybe that was the problem(Thanks Charles you Oakie we must stop meeting in car parks like that) as I would have been giving hardly any wind out in the field, probably I am just kr@p. Who knows. Next week will tell as can't afford to drop much now. Recon 98% will be needed to win but people who aren't too consistent putting in big 100% and giving plodders lower %'s is helping the cause..

Wounded Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

At least it is sorted, is that bedding putty?
    Don't think it will be you and it definately won't be me...too average!...

Yeah! Footie was crap alright.....Bum!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Andy's rifle certainly feels 'right' now. That addition has made it feel, well dammit, mean. It's definitely Oakie wind-proof now. No amount of wind will make that rifle move off aim. He said promptly cursing it for the next Oakieville shoot.

Oh and sorry to Gary for putting the hex on you, at least I didn't use one of these. Although, If I can find a Spongebob one.......
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MojoCrow View Post
    Andy's rifle certainly feels 'right' now. That addition has made it feel, well dammit, mean. It's definitely Oakie wind-proof now. No amount of wind will make that rifle move off aim. He said promptly cursing it for the next Oakieville shoot.

Oh and sorry to Gary for putting the hex on you, at least I didn't use one of these. Although, If I can find a Spongebob one.......
    Cool your three thousandth post is a death threat. Or would Spongey think getting a load of pricks was enjoyable?

Monkey

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    I dread to think what Herr Spongie would make of a load of pricks (apart from make an, oh so obvious, Hobbit reference) being from the Brighton area.

Anyway, we don't have a Swallows SiHFT round banter thread up yet (that or I'm blind) so I've got to throw in a bit of SiHFT banter.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

I like the Tie.....
    Where is that thread, where i was getting Mojo and Bopper mixed up??.....
    Spose you all had a good laugh about that one didn't ya!!

XX

I presume you've stopped taking the pills/Pils now? ..

arf!