Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10m Round 2 Season 3 Results

Thumbs up 10m Round 2 Season 3 Results

Okay, the results are in and have been published on the

10m Competition Page

Once again, there has been some cracking scores posted and the pressure is really on for the top spot in the PCP Class, just take a look how tight the top three running totals are on the Leader Board!

Thanks to everyone for taking the time and trouble to participate and before you all start thanking me, you're welcome, and it's a pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    pressure is really on for the top spot in the PCP Class, just take a look how tight the top three running totals are on the Leader Board!
    I say, it's mighty squashed in there

I think what's being achieved is only possible by humans. Anyone getting better scores i.e Olympians and top club shootists are part cyborg and hence don't count with their mechanically stable cyborg arms and that's cheating

Thanks to everyone for taking the time and trouble to participate and before you all start thanking me, you're welcome, and it's a pleasure.
    Thanks Mike for all you hard work
    I plink therefore I am
    Weihrauch HW100S Air Arms S400 GinB Feinwerkbau C60 Weihrauch HW77K Steyr LP10 Feinwerkbau C55 Brocock Aim-X Gamo Compact Weihrauch HW40 Click here to see my collection

Weldone to everyone who took part, it's nice to see so many entries.

Thanks Mike for all your hard work, and well done coming Top in the Spring Class.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Thumbs up 10mtrs

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    Weldone to everyone who took part, it's nice to see so many entries.

Thanks Mike for all your hard work, and well done coming Top in the Spring Class.
    I to would like to say well done all, Great shooting & well done Cookie for having a go with the mans pistol thats a good 10 mtr score with the Skiff, I myself am now back practice-ing following 3months treatment to my shoulder hope to get my Cyborg arm back soon, atb ...mike...

BigEars Guest
    Amazing how the scores have improved over time. These tables are really tight.

Thanks for all the work Mike.
    Last edited by BigEars; 29-06-2010 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post

well done coming Top in the Spring Class.

Cheers Jason, that's all the thanks I need.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    At least I tied with Paddy.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Not to excuse my performance, but just out of curiosity (yes, I AM lying! ) : how many of us shoot the 10 meter comp 1-handed throughout? (Me, me! )

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    Not to excuse my performance, but just out of curiosity (yes, I AM lying! ) : how many of us shoot the 10 meter comp 1-handed throughout? (Me, me! )

Jim
    and me and thanks Mike for your time and hard work, all we have to do is shoot !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gordon View Post
    and me and thanks Mike for your time and hard work, all we have to do is shoot !!!!!
    And me - it's the only way

Three hardcore blokes, then!

And whether you like it or not, MikeB: thanks for your hard work! And congrats on a shooting job well done.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    how many of us shoot the 10 meter comp 1-handed throughout?
    Jim
    I do

You mean to say there's another way

hmmm....interesting.

As there's a Man's calibre, is single handed shooting the Man's hold?
    I plink therefore I am
    Weihrauch HW100S Air Arms S400 GinB Feinwerkbau C60 Weihrauch HW77K Steyr LP10 Feinwerkbau C55 Brocock Aim-X Gamo Compact Weihrauch HW40 Click here to see my collection

I will also admit to single handed shooting. In fact holding a FWB 90 two handed is a particularly uncomfortable experience, particularly when the recoilless sled catches you hand...

Synthasy, when are we going to see the FWB C55 in action in the CO2 group? I was really hoping to see what this beast of a gun can do. Full auto mode and let rip!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan333 View Post
    Synthasy, when are we going to see the FWB C55 in action in the CO2 group? I was really hoping to see what this beast of a gun can do. Full auto mode and let rip!
    He he. I thought Target CO2 is the same category as PCP for which I'd rather get to know my LP10 better

May be I'll do a C55 YouTube vid on it
    I plink therefore I am

Quote Originally Posted by Synthasy2000 View Post
    I do

You mean to say there's another way

hmmm....interesting.

As there's a Man's calibre, is single handed shooting the Man's hold?
    Must be so! When I was a boy, if you held a pistol in both hands, the adults would tell you you were "holding it like a girl".

Even the police trained one-handed, until the 1960's or so.

Now police call one-handed hold the "police widow's stance".

Jim