Thread: Any summer postal 10m or 20yd competitions?

Any summer postal 10m or 20yd competitions?

I am looking for summer postal 10 metre or 20 yard 1.77 competitions. Ideally for open site target rifles. I tried googling and got lots of rubbish. - Thanks for any help.

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    think you might be too late for summer comps as they have already started, winter comp entries have to in by 1 Aug at my clubs, make sure you get in for that deadline
    Steyr LG110 Hunter,AA410 in Gary Cane stock,HC, Steyr LP50,Morini 164ei,Morini CM84e,Anschutz 1417 thumbhole,Rimfire Magic 10/22,Anschutz 1913,Rieder and Lenz Z2,Keppeler 6mmbr

Do they not do bulk entries for any leagues at your club? That is usually the best way to getting into shooting postal leagues, most clubs organise at least some postal entries.

Alan

Not postal, but the email based Summer target shooting competitions on Airgun-Tec.com have been going on for several months.

Allsorts of classes from 6 yard to 55 yard air rifle and 6 yard to 25m air pistol.

Chris.
    Far too many rifles & pistols to mention here.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    The Umarex Boys Club - check us out here in the Air Pistols section of the General Airguns forum - has year-round 10 meter air rifle and pistol. Also Police, and 6 yards.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone