Thread: Anyone bought from this German dealer?

Anyone bought from this German dealer?

Last edited by Ian; 13-12-2010 at 10:07 PM.

Their english is likely pretty good. may have thought your email was spam with all the bad babelfish grammar!

try emailing in english and apologise for your lack of german knowledge
    Steyr LP10E; Weihrauch HW100S .22; Air Arms Pro Sport .177; Career 707 Mk2 .22; Steyr LP2; FWB 65; various others

100 euro for a lefty fwb80 grip

Hi Ian

I was for a while looking for an original Feinwerkbau case for my FWB90. You can also try e**y.de as they occasionally appear on there. The examples I found looked like they had seen better days.

You can buy a new Feinwerkbau case here some pics here. These are Feinwerkbau branded Italian-made Negrini cases.

Be careful if you intend to store your pistols in foam lined cases (or any case with a lining which can hold moisture). Always oil metal parts!

Yes, I bought a manual from him. He's not very cheap, but, imo thus reliable.
    He's english is poor though!! Best to mail in german.
    ATB,
    yana

Quote Originally Posted by Velorum View Post
    Thanks Taylor - this looks like a generic case - the pics show a modern FWB.

I have read elsewhere about the foam/moisture problem. I like the O/E FWB cases as they look to be lined with a baize type material as opposed to foam.

I keep my pistols in a large wall unit in the garage - its well ventilated and dry in there (never had any mould problems etc), but keep some silica gel sachets in there with them just to be on the safe side!

Good price though!

Cheers
    Ian
    These FWB cases have a thin velvet covering over a foam rubber base, which generally crumbles around the sharp edges of the pistol.

I'm not sure whether they would be much better from a rust point of view than a plain foam one to be honest.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

edbear2 Guest
    I have bought from a German site ,

http://www.versandhaus-schneider.de/

They have (had?) a good selection of older German springer parts...especially Haenel. The guy there communicated in German, so I try to use babelfish in short sentence form, rather than paragraphs, it seems to be a bit more accurate this way .....anyway, can recommend this guy as 100% reliable (in my dealings at least)...regards, Ed

At Schneider they dó speak english, so no half-german translation necessary!
    Did lots of business with Schneider, fast and reliable.
    Allthough not match oriented, like druckluftwaffen.
    ATB,
    yana