Thread: Interclub Friendly 22 August, 2010.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Have i done summit wrong??, everybody keeps picking on me, when i'm in the shower i'm afraid to wash my hair!.......

Okay We'll shoot for.....*Should be a giggle, i nearly cleared the last two extremes......(Okay not cleared exactly...but cleared up...)..

Love you all X

See in you in a couple of hours!.

* TBC

...Wheres the wind???
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Hair?
    I assume you have no mirrors.

Date for Diaries.

arf!

Not wishing to sound rude but, what has this got to do with the SiHFT or Sussex Interclub ????

A change of title needed me thinks...

maybe cause there in sussex and inter each other
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"

Quote Originally Posted by jon f View Post
    maybe cause there in sussex and inter each other
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    what has this got to do with the SiHFT or Sussex Interclub ????

Just guessing but it is an interclub shoot, between sussex clubs....Nobody mentioned SIHFT did they, or am i missing something......careful!!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Cool Sussex InterClub Friendly....

Let's get it straight....SUSSEX (Both clubs are in Sussex,yeah) INTERCLUB (Between clubs,yeah) FRIENDLY (All friends from SiHFT shoot,anything goes,it's a day out shooting,and supposed to be a laugh).What else is there to say,except that I hope they are accepted,as I shot with a couple of guys from Iden Fern at Round 4 Horsham,and very nice guys they were.I for one will be going,and I know quite a few others who will too,and a great day will be had I don't doubt.Especially if the pub lunch is on
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    I'm sending this new computer back, turned it on and find that war has broken out in Sussex, well I suppose it is 1066 country, keep up the good work chaps.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Done some deleting. Keep it civil please, no ifs or buts. If you want to throw hand bags, do it by p-m. Thank you: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Sorry.

Looking forward to this shoot, there are some decent shooters in iden, maybe they could do with a little 'Oakie' help though...., against the Hobbit Army!!

XX

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Done some deleting. Keep it civil please, no ifs or buts. If you want to throw hand bags, do it by p-m. Thank you: G.
    Ditto. There are also a half dozen deleted posts on this thread that were self deleted by the members who originally posted them, which is good, as it shows self-Policing. But don't forget, that even after a post has been deleted, they are still there for mods to read, just labelled deleted (and who by, and if a reason is given, why? ), so please, post with caution chaps (oh, and all old edits show up, too, so house keeping before deleting does not a clean trail make): G.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 13-07-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: house keeping, so as to ad the bit about 'house keeping' ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Ditto. There are also a half dozen deleted posts on this thread that were self deleted by the members who originally posted them, which is good, as it shows self-Policing. But don't forget, that even after a post has been deleted, they are still there for mods to read, just labelled deleted (and who by, and if a reason is given, why? ), so please, post with caution chaps (oh, and all old edits show up, too, so house keeping before deleting does not a clean trail make): G.
    Suppose I must have a lot timed at around 7.00am in that case all over the board. These were originally posted by my lodger who tends to sneak onto my computer when I have gone to bed and post rambling b@ll@cks that I then have to amend when I wake up.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.