Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Interclub Friendly 22 August, 2010.

PM sent back
    Quote Originally Posted by airgun god View Post
    pm sent my friend
    AA S400 K ( Modified MPR stock and Rowan Engineering furnishings ) with a Hawke 4-12x40 EV Panorama 1/2 MilDot Scope - BUXTED HFT TEAM -

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester

I give in ....

See below a copy of a request to Gareth asking him to remove the word Sussex from the thread title

"Gareth mate,
    Could you please edit the subject title of my thread and remove the word Sussex so that it reads Interclub Friendly.
    Cheers,
    Gary."

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    See below a copy of a request to Gareth asking him to remove the word Sussex from the thread title
    Blimey, now i feel so much better!........You are a better man than me Gaz!....FACT! (just incase anyone doubted it!...)

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Title changed as requested.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Done some deleting. Keep it civil please, no ifs or buts. If you want to throw hand bags, do it by p-m. Thank you: G.
    Ditto. There are also a half dozen deleted posts on this thread that were self deleted by the members who originally posted them, which is good, as it shows self-Policing. But don't forget, that even after a post has been deleted, they are still there for mods to read, just labelled deleted (and who by, and if a reason is given, why? ), so please, post with caution chaps (oh, and all old edits show up, too, so house keeping before deleting does not a clean trail make): G.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 13-07-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: house keeping, so as to ad the bit about 'house keeping' ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Ditto. There are also a half dozen deleted posts on this thread that were self deleted by the members who originally posted them, which is good, as it shows self-Policing. But don't forget, that even after a post has been deleted, they are still there for mods to read, just labelled deleted (and who by, and if a reason is given, why? ), so please, post with caution chaps (oh, and all old edits show up, too, so house keeping before deleting does not a clean trail make): G.
    Suppose I must have a lot timed at around 7.00am in that case all over the board. These were originally posted by my lodger who tends to sneak onto my computer when I have gone to bed and post rambling b@ll@cks that I then have to amend when I wake up.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post

Suppose I must have a lot timed at around 7.00am in that case all over the board. These were originally posted by my lodger who tends to sneak onto my computer when I have gone to bed and post rambling b@ll@cks that I then have to amend when I wake up.
    ... Letting other folk use your log-in details, is a bannable offence !!!

... Letting other folk use your log-in details, is a banana offence !!!
    Ouch, don't let them Oakies hear this or they will all want some.

Monkey
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

That has made me chuckle.

That has made me chuckle.
    Having taken such an active interest in this thread
    .have you chosen which side you're going to shoot for on the day, .......or are you just going to cheer us all from afar?

arf!

Quote Originally Posted by deg-rytonw View Post
    I must say that i am also not happy with the naming of this post.

There is more than just one team involved in the (Sussex inter club, series)
    please remember that.

Derek
    Certain people during the course of this thread have been rude offensive and derogatory towards other board members.

I myself can safely say that I have been guilty of this in the manner in which I referred to the above member in a deleted post. I would like to take this opportunity to apologise un-reservedly for the name I called him and the offence he took it was indefensible considering both our positions.

Andy

As dearest Mog's on holiday, he might have said .... "pass the Mansize Matt, i'm wellin' up."

arf!

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    There I was looking on google looking for a picture of a pat on the shoulder to say 'there, there, it'll be alright' but I found this fine example of English gentlemanliness. I think it quite neatly sums up this thread, promoting both togetherness and a touch of The Krays.

No malice or trouble starting/making intended. I'm tired, in pain (thank you <expletive deleted> knee pain resistant to co-codamol).

Oh, and this isn't a HFT thread for me until I've posted something daft on it...... Ok, I think I'm gonna step away from the keyboard..... I'm typing some absolute twaddle.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    As dearest Mog's on holiday, he might have said .... "pass the Mansize Matt, i'm wellin' up."

arf!
    Sent u a text to find it was in the old out box but as you are up it worked a treat you are a clever old bloke.

Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    . but as you are up it worked a treat you are a clever old bloke.

Monkey
    I'm so intrigued I have to see it ...... and not so much of the .......
    ... yeah, I s'pose you're right.
    Maybe the 30 could be salvaged too.

arf!