Thread: jackal stock wanted

jackal stock wanted

please pm me if you have a cheap one of these also in the wanted section please pm me cheers keith
    5x logun s16, (1 is a 177 ) logun axsor, webley axsor, axsor gemini,alros shadow and a logun eagle

Smile Jackal stock

Hi
    I saw one one on #### yesterday i was searching for airgun parts and spares.
    I was hoping to find a rear sight for my ASI Rangemaster.
    Hope it helps.
    Oilyreid.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    The moderator known as Gareth W-B had one of these for sale a little while ago, perhaps he still has it. Send him a PM.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post

The moderator known as Gareth W-B had one of these for sale a little while ago, perhaps he still has it. Send him a PM.
    Sold that one as quick as a flash, but still have another, which I was keeping as a spare. BBS member verybigmike has a few, too, so maybe a p-m to him may help? If not, give me a shout, as if push comes to shove, and you are desperate, I'm sure, we may be able to can come to an arrangement . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.