Thread: HW35 Export Stock

HW35 Export Stock

If your desperate and have a mere £125 available 'that' internet auction site has a 35E stock with buy it now price of, well I've already told you that.

You can get the whole gun for that!

Eek.

What's the going rate for a used HW35E stock?

I emailed Hull Cartridge and they said they are available new but I'd have to go through a retailer, which I might do if I get some cash spare.

Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    If your desperate and have a mere £125 available 'that' internet auction site has a 35E stock with buy it now price of, well I've already told you that.

You can get the whole gun for that!
    Yep; you sure have to know what you are doing over there on that site! Saying that, I got a 95 cyl with piston, spring, trig block and barrel fixing bolt etc for £34 posted; its barrel went for megabucks! Didn't matter to me, I only wanted the cyl and trigger block really - now I have another great 95 (11 ft.lbs in 0.22 with a vel variation of 4.8fps peak to peak over a 10 shot string , and all for about £80 (and a little bit of careful fettling) since I bought a 95 in bits in a box a little while ago!

Nothing new then, you have to be alert on-line! Makes life interesting though doesn't it!!

ATVB
    David
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!