Thread: Zenit pistols

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Zenit pistols

toying with the idea of selling 2 of these got. No 1 is in pretty good condition regarding blue and grip but has two holes in the end cap (see thread Zenit ----it,s true) which would weld up if they bother you. No 2 has a Red Bob made cap with a grub screw to help keep the cap in place , faded bluing, marked grip (but still fine for use and not too bad) and the overlever has been shortened. I know two people on here who have levers if it really botheredyou. Both guns have the fore sight on them. Any idea of values?
    thinking of getting rid of a couple of other pistols and maybe a rifle or two as I have said on here a few times, I am not a collector-------so thinking that if I dont use them or have fun using them then I might as well get rid. I have already given away a couple of cheapies that have come my way but no requests please
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

ccdjg is online now Airgun Alchemist, Collector and Scribe
    In good condition an all original Zenit should be worth at least £120. Given that the pistol is not ideal for general use (unless you like wearing a motor cycle helmet when you are shooting), it is really only a collector's gun and collectors are fussy about condition. So I would value your gun with holes in the end cap at about £80 and the other one at £40-50.

(Incidentally, why are there holes in the end cap? Does it make it whistle when it flies towards you so that you have time to duck?)

Sorry Guy, I own one of these, but I don't have any idea what they're worth really. Hiller's Guide has them between £40-£70 but it's a few years out of date now.

The end cap has never flown off mine and I have shot it quite a bit...