Thread: Smile

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Smile Smile

just checked my pm this morning. I sent a G23 to someone off here who had helped me out recently. He had been after a small gun for his daughter. Anyway, he took her to the range and she has enjoyed shooting it. Isn,t this corner a nice place and doesn,t it make you feel better that despite all the bad press we sometimes get that a dad and his daughter can enjoy a bit of time together in a safe and sensible/ reponsible way?
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Gareth W-B is online now Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post

Isn,t this corner a nice place and doesn,t it make you feel better that despite all the bad press we sometimes get that a dad and his daughter can enjoy a bit of time together in a safe and sensible/ reponsible way?
    Certainly is. My daughter is seven in September, and I have bought her a Cometa 50 that I have scoped up, with a mini scope from JSR, and silenced, with a small carbon rim fire ‘Sound Biter’ mod, so that it looks like a mini version of my Theo Evo. It will be her last present to unwrap on the day. Hope she likes it.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Me and my daughter were the grateful recipients of that rifle. We had a great time on Saturday afternoon thanks to Guy, hopefully I will get time to take her to the club again soon! Cheers Guy!

Lovely weather last week; so good all my vintage rifles came out for an airing on the garden range. My son shot them all and gave his assessment of each one. All springers. Venum HW77 tack driver Prk 91/93 Others, so so (Daughter still growing into her cadet )

Fun afternoon; chuffed daddy