Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wighill park

cooky Guest

wighill park

as title does he still have the ft style shoot at the side of his shop??

im going back about 14 years now mind since i went there

loiner1965 Guest
    last time i was there,,,,the out door range was still open but it was a couple of years ago......best to ring nigel mate

he still has it available to use nigel is a top bloke imho prices could be a little keener but the service he offers is top unlike some places around york
    luke

cooky Guest
    I take it he is still in the same place through all those gates and cattle grids into the old plant nursery

sad lad Guest

wighill

thats right cooky you need a 4 wheel drive to get there in this weather

he is closed sunday /mondays and opens till 8 on a thursday but your better off rining him to make sure he is there!!!

he shut sunda monday and tuesday but open till 9pm on a thursday

kevG Guest
    i dont like to say this,but i will wighill park guns are the most ignorant bunch of no nothing to$$ers ive ever dealt with,never again,not for a gold pig,talking about pigs,is that curly haired prat still there.ahh thats better

kevG

loiner1965 Guest
    yes nigel is still there.......

Hefty wallet required, and to fix car suspension after trip......

Has he still got the sign up...
    Do Not Ask For Discount As The Service We Offer Is Second To None.
    Ha , Ha , Ha .

loiner1965 Guest
    yes its next to the sign which says...please close the gate,,,,,,,,all of em lol

dcy Guest
    I would never, ever go to WPG ever again...they are vastly over priced and i do not like the guys attitude....when i bought my S410 i asked him if he would match a local shops price.....is he would i would have drove over and paid cash there and then..but despite being about £70 dearer he wouldnt.......to be perfectly honest, i would rather give my money to a quality set up like BAR....at least they are well priced and the goods come the next day....

suppose it just goes to show you can please most ppl most of the time but you cant please everyone all the time,
    i personally havnt had any problems

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    I've generally found the fella gets more and more friendly the more money you spend
    This is a bit unfortunate if you are after advice or want to check stuff out to make an educated choice.
    In the general area I would recommend Pickering Airguns. Northallerton Shooting supplies are also trying hard to increase their airgun business. Prices are not as good as they could be but they are trying. Maybe if business does increase they will get better.
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

The last time I went up there for a nosey round, I nearly took the ******* sump off the car on that ******* dirt track. He can keep his guns to himself until it's safe to drive there. At his prices, he should be able to stick a bit of hardcore down.