Thread: single stroke pneumatic maintenance

single stroke pneumatic maintenance

Hi all, I am new to this forum and relatively new to air guns in general so I hope I'm in the right place for this question. I like just to go out to my backyard and shoot and liked it enough to invest in a good used 10m gun (small backyard). I ended up with a Walther LGM-2 that I enjoy shooting thoroughly. My question is I think I need to start performing some basic maintenance because when I got this gun used a couple of months ago, it cocked and held air great and it shot great. Now when I cock the gun, I can hear air coming out of the breech until the cocking handle comes down 3/4 ways then I can re cock the handle to the full out position and push down to load up the air chamber without air escaping from the breech. I can shooting the gun right now the way it is but I don't want to do any damage to the gun so if anyone have any suggestions or can point me to a site where I can get dis-assembly instructions, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks.

Exclamation Ssp

Quote Originally Posted by lookingahead View Post
    Hi all, I am new to this forum and relatively new to air guns in general so I hope I'm in the right place for this question. I like just to go out to my backyard and shoot and liked it enough to invest in a good used 10m gun (small backyard). I ended up with a Walther LGM-2 that I enjoy shooting thoroughly. My question is I think I need to start performing some basic maintenance because when I got this gun used a couple of months ago, it cocked and held air great and it shot great. Now when I cock the gun, I can hear air coming out of the breech until the cocking handle comes down 3/4 ways then I can re cock the handle to the full out position and push down to load up the air chamber without air escaping from the breech. I can shooting the gun right now the way it is but I don't want to do any damage to the gun so if anyone have any suggestions or can point me to a site where I can get dis-assembly instructions, I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks.
    If you get no suitable replies try repeating this thread on the general/pistols page a lot of technical queries get help there, atb ...mike...
    Last edited by mickson; 16-07-2010 at 03:19 PM.

This thread has some pictures and info which might be helpful: http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213797

Quote Originally Posted by Daigoro View Post
    This thread has some pictures and info which might be helpful: http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213797
    Thanks Daigoro for taking time to search out that thread for me. Now if I can find some detailed instructions for taking the Walther down to like the pictures in the thread, I will be well on my way.
    Thanks,
    Stan